Chamber of commerce

I have to make chamber of commerce attestation for sponsorship changing,my sponsor is from jizan can I make it from dammam while my sponsor is at jeddah

is it required all his (sponsor) documents are updated in chamber office to get release letter attested from chamber office

Yes,Faisal You can attest from DAMMAM,but it will take little time(they will fax ti jazan and then they will verify) you have to wait untill reply come from Jazan.
YOur sponsor,all documents should be updated,if not Chamber will attest your papers.

Though khuramluck has answered your questions,

PM FAISEL wrote:

I have to make chamber of commerce attestation for sponsorship changing,my sponsor is from jizan can I make it from dammam while my sponsor is at jeddah

No you can't. All CoC branches works on their own with no database centralization.

PM FAISEL wrote:

is it required all his (sponsor) documents are updated in chamber office to get release letter attested from chamber office

Yes, absolutely.

Thanks for all,  Good Information, i decided to go personally to there (Gizan). but I don't know about the validity of his documents at Chamber office, as he says he have expired the ruksa( licence). in that case what can i do.
and i have just one and half month with me , pray for me

khuramluck wrote:

Yes,Faisal You can attest from DAMMAM,but it will take little time(they will fax ti jazan and then they will verify) you have to wait untill reply come from Jazan.
YOur sponsor,all documents should be updated,if not Chamber will attest your papers.

thanks khuramluck

TLL is the man in form and the man in demand :-)