Urgent Employment

Hi Everybody.

As a Last resort I am trying this to see if I can make this happen. My girlfriend recently moved to London and have been struggling to find employment.If she does not find anything decent or sustainable within the next week she would have to return home to Hungary. This would make it very difficult for us to start a permanent life together. She is a very positive hard working intellegent 30'something and fluent in English.(She teaches English in Hungary).I am desperately like to join her in London but can also not do this without an offer of employment in the UK. So this is like a double situation. Firstly its more important if we could get help for her. She has been unsuccesfull with her multitude of applications and dont have any contacts in London to help her. Please if anybody could first see to assist her we would be for ever gratefull. Please mail me if you require her CV or details. She can start immediately.Even better if I could be pointed in the right direction for a offer or sponsorship to come to the UK from SA.
Regards
Marius

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hello Marius.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read these articles on Work/Labor market in England.

You can post an advert in the Jobs in London section as well. It might be useful.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello, Marius.

Check if you find some Hungarian in London groups and/or connections. That will be a way to find help for you and your girlfriend to land your jobs.

From Brazil, still looking for a sponsored ICT position in London,
Pedro.

Your girlfriend may have to consider being a cleaner or so before she can  get her foot through the door. To be perfectly honest it is very , very hard for a foreigner to come to the UK  with no work experience IN the UK and expect to get a good job off the bat. She has to build up some experience from somewhere and then use it as a stepping stone to something else.