Newcomers (and old) want to meet up in February?

Hi!

Are there any newcomers (and old) who are interested in meeting up around mid february in stockholm for small group lunch or dinner?

It might be fun if there were a few of us and we could swap some stories!

If you are interested, please drop me a note and I'll organise something!

Thanks all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Expired!

Hi!

Nice to hear from you, I've only heard from 2 other people which makes 4 of us in total. I'm still happy to organise a once off lunch in a coming weekend though. Probably in Gamla Stan. Interested?

Hi,

I'm not "brand new" in Stockholm, but new in this Expat.com.
May be I'm already too late for the dinner????

I would like to join next time.

Hope to cu soon

Thanks for the reminder!

lunch this weekend 06/Feb or next weekend maybe!

I'll be in touch shortly.

Anyone have suggestions for a cafe easy to find (and not overly crowded) for people not familiar with Stockholm?

Thanks!

Next weekend would be better for me

cu soon

OK. tentatively next week.
cc: Bios - you still up for next week?

Hi,

I would like to come also ! it is an great inivative !

Kind regards,

Wicher.

Hi,

I havent been organised enough to set a time and venue or gotten confirmations from anyone. I will send you a message as soon as i get organised, probably next week.

Hello!
I arrived the early February in Sthlm and I'm new in the Expat.com....so keep me posted about the meeting! :)
Matt

27th FEBRUARY 12:15PM
Venue: available on request.

I did say February, and this is the last saturday in February.

For those who earlier expressed an interest, could you please pop me a new note and let me know if you can or can not make it.

For those who have forgotten, this is basically a small meet up of people from around the world who have never met each other before to just have a chat about stockholm and staying in Sweden!

Thanks.

Update:

27th February lunch at Saturnus Ostermalm is ON.

Currently we have about a dozen people. If you would like to come and haven't yet let me know, please do so asap so we change the reservation details.

Otherwise, if on the day you decide last minute you'd like to come, than, feel free to come say hello! but I can't guaruntee that there will be a seat.

Those that are coming, I can meet you at the cafe or if you prefer I can meet you at Ostermalm station. Will message you once the table is booked!

Thanks.