Americana New to Stockholm Need some Girl time!!!

Hey!!!

Any other girls new to Stockholm?? Would be nice to have some friends to chat with and do other fun girl stuff with. Also if you need time away from your guy if its getting a little intense in your maybe half room apt?? Need help with Swedish as well and job searching if you have any tips!:)

Hi BrittanyBella!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

thanks ;-)

hey! i am new in Stockholm too and always bored lol my fiance lives with me but he's cool although i just need some girls night out u know haha anyway contact me if ur up for a drink or something :p

Hey Brittany am also new to stockholm and i dont know anyone from here nd it sucks lol i miss girly night out n fun Stuff i use to do back in the dayz :p hit me up if ure intrested We cn go for a drink ov something:)

hej guys ! I m Dounia I m new in sthlm also and I want to meet more friends I dont have so much only from my swedish school but I need also to go out with girls for shopping and girly things :) contact me if you feel for it !
see you

Hey,

I am new to Stockholm too and offcourse a girl.
We can have some coffee time.

Email me your details on [email protected]

Regards

Hi all friends forum
I will soon in Sweden and would like have new swedish friends and contacts.... please send an email: [email protected]

Hi Aladinmaroc,

I think you are a bit off topic. The title of this discussion is " Americana new to Stockholm, Need some Girl time" ;)

I would suggest you to start a new thread on the forum. Thank you. :)

hi
i am girl and live in stockholm
no harm in friendship and have some good time
if u intrested me know  we can have coffee
so send email i will send reply
[email protected]
Cheers

Hi,

I have been here for 8 months and haven't met any girl friends yet so would be good if anyone wants to meet up for lunch etc actually was planning on trying to start up a monthly dinner for ladies only....would anyone be interested?
:-)

Hi,

I just moved with my partner to Stockholm. I am eager to get to know some people..especially now it is starting to get darker and colder. I am a 30 years old Dutch woman who speaks fluently English. My emailadress is: [email protected]

Hope to hear from anyone soon!

Hi Everyone I have started a facebook group for women in stockholm where we can arrange gatherings etc.

Please request Natascha Do and if approved I will add you to the group.

FEMALE AGE 24-40 ONLY

IF YOU TRY TO APPLY AND ARE MALE THEN I WILL BLOCK AND REPORT YOU

Thanks everyone!

x

Hi starfishmoels!

Why are you willing to go on Facebook? Expat.com is here for you.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hola Britanibella!

Soy española y estoy en una situación parecida a la tuya aquí en Estocolmo. Necesito desconectar de vez en cuando y me gustaría encontrar un grupo de gente en quién poder confiar al tiempo que conocemos la cultura sueca (tampoco estaría mal perfeccionar mi inglés)también puedo dar clases de yoga.
Veo que todos los contactos son de gente muy joven, a mi me parece genial que haya personas de todas las edades.

Un gran abrazo, Laura

Hi laura02!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Thanks and regards
Armand

hello ladies, Im so glad to see all of the replies to my post. :-) It would be really great to set up a time for an after work, food/drinks and or maybe a coffee with a group of us to meet up.  What do we think? Since we all want to get together and find some gal pals. Is anyone interested?

Hey Brittany and everyone!
     Would love to get together with you all for some girl time! Just got back from the U.S. and realized how much I miss my awesome girlfriends back home- would love to meet some cool, new girls here too. Stockholm is a fantastic city- there's so much to do, let's go explore it together! ;)

Hello Brittanybella and everyone, Im very interested :)

Hi everybody

Im sorry for not using the same language, I think Armand are rigth.

In fact I need to improve my English, this is a great way for doing it. Tanks

Laura

Hello

I am just about to move to Stockholm really looking for same girl time :) SO  the ideia of the girls meeting is pretty good I really interested, please let me knwon when it will happen.
xx
Anne

Hi Girls!
I also need some good girly company. Please count me in.