Pls. advice some tips or necessary stuffs before moving to Stockholm.

Hi I'm Pete, greeting from Bangkok. I'm planning to work in Stockholm in Jan.2012. I'm looking for new friends to hang out and show me around the city. Pls. advice some tips or necessary stuffs before moving to Stockholm. Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon;)

Ah, welcome to Sweden my Bangkokian friend, I live in Malmö which is a bit of a trek away, but I can recommend you buy a bloody thick coat!

Here are my observations on living in Sweden:
http://thenorthernplights.com/

If you would like to ask more specific questions then I am sure myself and others can help :-)

Adrian

HI bro how are you? SWEDEN hmm well, very beautiful country with harsh winters and warm summers and very green but to be honest its nothing much to do here its very boring and depressive in winters but in summer its wonderful.nightlife u can see only on weekends.very peaceful place to live in.

REGARDS
Mayur

hey when you gonna  be  in stockholm? stockholm is  a great  city in the summer and  in the  winter aswel, i just arive here 7 months ago and i can say only good  things about this city:)the only problem here is  to find a house i can say  that is  more easy to find  a job then  a house :(either way is better to come  and  check on  yourself ,send me a mesage when you are here and we can go for  a  drink