Can someone give me help on how to get an office position in Dhaka?

Hi all,
I'm looking for a job in an office environment just to get some experience from a different country. I'll be in Dhaka from Decmber 2012 until March 2013. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Thanks

Hello aussiebanglagirl,

Welcome to expat-blog :)

You might find what you are looking for in our job section; jobs in Dhaka.

Do you have any idea of what kind of job you want to do?
Maybe you could list your skills ;)

Best of luck,
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Sure, okay well I would like to work for a Multi National Company or an NGO or any environment/sustainable/recycling company.

I have many years of experience in Human Resource Management, Administration, Publics Relations and Customer Service. I am great with event management and projects as well.

I would like to start my own plastic recycling company someday in the future and would like the right direction of how or where I should start looking, even to maybe get some unpaid work experience.

Anyone know of any companies or NGO's that I should approach?
Please let me know,
Thank you

hay

this is nice to hear that. Well, you will find a lot of job opp in dhaka.  have look at this job site. this is hotest job hunt site in bangladesh

bdjobs.com

best of luck for you

Thank you softwarelife I'm having a look now.

Hello,
I am Rokon,Electrical engineer from Dhaka,If you need any help regarding job seeking/Business starting purpose,No problem you can call/mail me on following-

Thanks

Hey ABG,

Good to see your enthu on coming 'up' here for test.

A small advice would be to decide first on the sector you want to work for; that may help to be solid on your motif, which is a must for going through the screening... MNC - NGO... a little bipolar, don't you think?

The best possible way for the time being is to build up a network with some of the head-hunting firms, as they rule in the current corporate scene. Now NGO's, they're the ones that would mostly require you to have a social/development studies background mostly, apart from few functions like finance/accounting. Not sure about hr though.

Hope it helps... all the best :)

let us know once you have got into something.

Hi, I can support you, you can talk with me.
Reaz

Hello reazul75  -> Can you please introduce yourself? :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

have u got your desire job? r u staying in dhaka?

[Moderated]

Hellow,
I am kishan,i am doing the job garment buying office.if you start trading business starting.you find some buyer sydney.thanks/kishan

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Hi aussiebanglagirl,

I worked for 10 years on the issue to replace usages of Polyethylene with BioBag. Anyway we could not be successful. That is  another story.

I would love to discuss with you more on your ideas of recycling plastic materials.

Regards,

Saiful Paiker

I wish someone would be kind enough to remove old posting, reading is great, but one's you see the date…. It turns you off to reply. Aussie girl, I suppose you are in Down Under.

Hello everyone,

Indeed this thread is an old one. I am closing it.

@ Michael Shahjahan, you should participate on recent threads.

all the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed