Looking for Job openings

Hello... Please see the details have posted and if anybody can help with a job in Dhaka, Bangladesh will surely remember you for life!

Hello srivatsa.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post your professional details here, on the forum, so that members can help you.

You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Dhaka section. It can be useful. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie for your kind words, wishes and response :-)

I will posting a job requirement ad here on the forum and its great to know it's so easy!

Below is the brief information and can share the resume when contacted over the email.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Sri
-----------------------------------------------------------------

TS Srivatsa
Bangalore, India
[email protected]
+919538211030

Career Synopsis:

Thus far, my career has exposed me to diverse fields, responsibilities and opportunities to see “where I can go”. With a total of 8.4 Yrs of work experience, have been exposed to MarComm, US Indirect Taxation, Finance and Marketing.

Have worked in reputed companies like, Fidelity National Financial India, Ernst & Young, Oracle India and ShareKhan.

The core competencies are, people management, project and operations management, problem-solving, and coaching & mentoring. You can expect in me for sure; energy, positive attitude & creativity.

Academics:

2003: Master of Business Administration, Finance & Marketing, Bangalore University
2001: Bachelor of Business Management, Finance, Bangalore University

Skills & Exposure

Skills:

• Good Communication Skills (Written & Spoken)
• Creative Writing Skills
• Coaching & Mentoring
• US Tax Technical Training, Soft Skills Training and Learning & Development
• Excellent skills to handle Ms-Excel, PowerPoint & Word

Additional Exposure:

• Client Presentations
• Client billing management
• Research on topics for presentations in NASSCOM
• Support to weekly management forum on industry wide practices
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello srivatsa.

You have misunderstood me. You should have told us briefly your professional status, not post your cv on the forum. :)

Anyway! Can you please post your cv in the jobs in Dhaka section? Just follow the link. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Aurélie,

Just in case, i posted a brief CV on the forum and have registered too on the jobs...

Thanks for your help :)

Regards,
Sri