Visa work entry

hi guys i was in muscat for work but i don't like my company so i resigned after 6 days and now i am jobless so i am thinking to lookk for job again n muscat so is there any problem for me to have enty visa again or it is like qatar who is resigned can enter only after 2 year by the way i am not sure if my company give my residnece while this days but i dont made blood test or anything they only send me paper i print it out and i enter to muscat so please advise me is it ok for me to enter muscat again.

thanks in advance for ur great help

Hilton wrote:

hi guys i was in muscat for work but i don't like my company so i resigned after 6 days and now i am jobless so i am thinking to lookk for job again n muscat so is there any problem for me to have enty visa again or it is like qatar who is resigned can enter only after 2 year by the way i am not sure if my company give my residnece while this days but i dont made blood test or anything they only send me paper i print it out and i enter to muscat so please advise me is it ok for me to enter muscat again.

thanks in advance for ur great help

Hi,

Are you still in Oman, or have you exited ?

What Visa did you enter Oman with ?

If it's on a 2-year Employment Visa then you cannot get another job until your current employer cancels your visa.

If you've exited the country without cancelling your work visa, then you'll be 'blacklisted' as an employee who's 'absconding'. Hope that is not the case in which case your entry will get automatically barred till such time the visa expires.

If you entered the Sultanate on a Visit Visa / Express Visa then they come with a limited validity period after which they expire / lapse.

Whatever is the case, you must arrange with your employer to officially get your visa cancelled and exit the country with the full consent of your employer before you can re enter.

Taking up cudgels with your employer would be unwise as they can complicate matters for you if they wish to. So find an amicable way out so that you do not jeopardise your return.

And no, there's no such rule now about a minimum cool-off period, which did exist a few years back in Oman too.

Good luck !

Resigning in 6 days.. thats a worth blog debate :D ... lol  :lol: