Looking for work in Erbil (Photographer)

hello all
i,m from iran ,and i would like to move to erbil soon,i am a photographer and making music video,do you think that i can find a good job and a good sallery? if you know s.th about it,please guide me that where i can send my resume in erbil,(for which company)

thank you
nazanin

Hello Nazanin.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Iraq forum.

In meantime, you can post an advert in the Jobs in Iraq section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi
i,m from iran ,and i would like to move to erbil soon,i am a technician in the field of Industrial Drawing  and I have skile (Full command of procuring shop drawings for oil and gas structures, industrial structures, construction structures, industrial equipments as well as pressure reservoirs and storages)

Training Courses:
1-AutoCAD Elementary and advanced training courses
2-Word & Excel
3-Tekla Structure (Xsteel)
4-Primary PDMS
I can find a good job and a good sallery? if you know s.th about it,please guide me that where i can send my resume in erbil,(for which company)

Sincerely Yours,
Alireza BAKHTIARI

Hi Alireza > please post your advert in the jobs in Iraq section.

Thank you.

start with newspapers and TV channels in Erbil . Google it .
A friend of mine she is German, she works in a newspaper her salary  up to $ 3000

Greetings

I am Rabah Zahr from Lebanon.  I have graduated from college in audio-visual sciences. I have worked with  many companies including TV stations . I am looking forward to a job in Erbil especially in TV stations as a camera man. I have many skills that can benefit both of us
Thank you

Good BYe