New in Delhi

I've been on Expat.com for a while now, but as I recently moved cities, I thought it was only right that I introduced myself.

Another chapter in my life, and along with another country. India, the fifth country I have now lived in, and I'm sure that it won't be my last. However, I am hoping to be in India for some time, as I must admit I am getting a little tired having to move all the time. Well I've only been in New Delhi for 2 days now. I'm originally from London, however, I have spent the last 18 months living and working in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE. I work for a financial services organisation, who are also looking at opening a new chapter for themselves, by opening their first office in India, here in New Delhi. I am their Business Development Manager for India, and will be assiting their expansion programme all over India. Even though my heritage is from India, and from Punjab in particular, it will still be a process of getting to used to life in India. I am at the moment looking for a two bedroom flat in Gurgaon...as I havr been told that's the place to be. I am eager to meet like-minded people who can help me adjust to the change, and the last thing I want to be here is lonely. I have lots of family here in Delhi, but I would also like to develop my ownm circle. I am up for anything, so anyone would like some company, then please don't be shy in asking, as I can assure you that I don't bite.

welcome back to india ,
good to know your company wants to enter indian market .
thought they should have done it long time back..you should have told them all good things about india bro....and its growth rate ...
neways if you looking for accomodation dont worry just contact me .
you can send your contact details name etc at [email protected]   , would b glad to assist

Thanks Varun.

Yea I'll send you my contact number, maybe we can meet up some time for a drink or a grab a bite to eat.

As for my company, well they have still got in at a good time, cos none of our competitors are in India, so still all good for us :)

Regards,

Mohit