Any idea how I can find a good spoken Hindi teacher in New Delhi?

hi guys, i'm neil here...even though im of indian origin, i was born n raised in the UK. i'm in India for an assignment and primarily based out of Delhi/Gurgaon although i travel quite bit...
My grasp of hindi is decent but I dont speak it very well, so im looking for a good teacher to help me out with spoken hindi...any suggestions?

Hi coolio_shady and welcome on board!

Maybe you should post an advert in the Classes section of New Delhi classifieds!
It could help ;)

Regards
Armand

thanks a lot armand....u from mauritius? i've lived in quatre bournes for a while :-)

I am looking for someone who can teach me the British Accent.I know Hindi very well.So, I am looking for someone who can help me out with my accent and I can teach him/her Hindi.

I am not a tutor by profession.It's like building relations by sharing each other's knowledge.Not here to give or take money.

Thanks
Monica
New Delhi,India

Namaste,

Shubha Prabhaat.

Aap kaise ho ?

(I am sure U atleast follow all the above 3 sentences)

I am willing to teach / give you Hindi Conversation practice to improve  vocabulary and skills.

I have been teaching online professiionally for 6 years.

You are welcome to take a trial lesson.

When and Where you would like to do so ?
U may add me '  mdchaskar '  in your Skype / Yahoo messenger / G-talk contacts and confirm  accordingly.

Look forward to hearing from U.

Have a nice time,

dhanaywaad = thanks,
fir milenge = will meet again,

Mukund

Monica Arora wrote:

I am looking for someone who can teach me the British Accent.I know Hindi very well.So, I am looking for someone who can help me out with my accent and I can teach him/her Hindi.

I am not a tutor by profession.It's like building relations by sharing each other's knowledge.Not here to give or take money.

Thanks
Monica
New Delhi,India

Hello,

How are you ?

Let me introduce in brief :

I am an Indian, Male, happily married, lilving in Pune, Bachelor of Commerce.   I have been teaching Online professionally for 6 years.  I teach  Indian langauges to foreigners.  Teach / give English conversation practice (British accent) to beginners / intermediates.

Would U like to take a trial lesson ?
U R welcome.

Where U want to meet me,  HERE or on Skype / YM / G-talk etc. My id is '  mdchaskar '
U may add in your contacts and confirm  accordingly.

Have a nice time,

tc, bye,

Mukund

Monica Arora wrote:

Thanks
Monica
New Delhi,India

Hi Monica.
Why do you not join the British Council then? Or if you have an account on skype, then I will suggest a nice fellow to you who can teach you real The British Accent without any cost. I have been learning from him for three months and he has brought a drastic change in me. I had done a course with American accent but it did not work out very well, so I have changed my plan and now learning British accents. If you want to join me please let me know.

mdchaskar wrote:
Monica Arora wrote:

Thanks
Monica
New Delhi,India

Hello,

How are you ?

Let me introduce in brief :

I am an Indian, Male, happily married, lilving in Pune, Bachelor of Commerce.   I have been teaching Online professionally for 6 years.  I teach  Indian langauges to foreigners.  Teach / give English conversation practice (British accent) to beginners / intermediates.

Would U like to take a trial lesson ?
U R welcome.

Where U want to meet me,  HERE or on Skype / YM / G-talk etc. My id is '  mdchaskar '
U may add in your contacts and confirm  accordingly.

Have a nice time,

tc, bye,

Mukund

If you do not mind you may add me on skype. I would like to just have a demo from you.

my id is : ahsanahsan720

(moderated: please post in the classifieds > classes section)

[Moderated]