We moved to India. What were we thinking?

Hi!

I'm Jenny and I live in India.  My husband and I started a blog to share our experiences with the world. 

It's not the sort of blog where we delve into our personal lives, but it just a really good resource if you are interested in all things India.

So, what are you waiting for?  Check it out here:
http://ourdelhistruggle.wordpress.com/

Welcome Jenny :-)

Hi Jen,

love your blog, takes me back to my first visits to India. Beautiful but strangely moving place this India.

Wish you lots of fun and many adventures.

Jeff

I just had the time to delve deeper into your blog. It's funny and moving. That's what blogging is all about!!1

Thanks Jeff!  Your feedback means so much to us. 

We keep hearing from people that reading our blog (either because they know us personally or because they stumbled upon it from another website) has lead to a greater interest and understanding of India. 

This is such an unexpected and awesome outcome for us.  Thanks for reading.  =)

Hi Jenny ! Your pictures look awesome ! We are hosting an Expat Photo Competition in Delhi and would love to see some of your entries for it !
Get in touch at
[email protected]

Cheers
Paru

its ok but when indian poors come in the pictures it looks   discusting, then indians still have cast systems, which are  very human degrading things, i live in vancouver canada, its   so expensive compare to india, i was born in india punjab but  now i can not prove my citizenship. i love to live in north  india kashmir but do not know how life is there,  [email protected]

how   did  u   adjust   your  life  style  in  india  ?  my  wife  is  polish  she  said   she  can  not  live  in  india   specially   delhi   bombay   types  of   giant   cities   ,   small   towns  are   still   good   i  have  been   to   derahadun , soniput Amraster   lahore  islamabad  sargodha    but   hate  delhi   ,  may  be   gurgown area sector  16     is  good  ,  here  in  canada   life  is  very  expensive   rents  are  4000dollars   permonth  food  is   very   hi  priced   ,gas   for  car  is  2   dollars  per  litre  ,i   want   to  ask  any  one   that  how  i  can  retire   in  north  india  with   my   small   pension  800  dollar  canadian /month   [email protected]

Interesting information. If you are in India I would also like to give you the advice to have a look at the free classifieds site [moderated]

It is very popular in Bangalore, but used by people all over India to buy and sell things and services.

Regards,
Raj

mmmmmjennycker wrote:

Hi!

I'm Jenny and I live in India.  My husband and I started a blog to share our experiences with the world. 

It's not the sort of blog where we delve into our personal lives, but it just a really good resource if you are interested in all things India.

So, what are you waiting for?  Check it out here:
http://ourdelhistruggle.wordpress.com/

How great of a blog is that. thanks for the links. the Gonzo guide to India :)