Looking for an American or someone from UK

Hi everyone,

I am a senior mechanical and industrial engineerind student in Istanbul.I lived in NYC,USA and i had a lots of friends from both america and uk so I really miss those kind of people's in terms of you know making conversations,having dinner or/and lunch together.If you would like to be interested in,Could you please let me know?Thank you,have a great day!

Hi cemnarman & welcome to Expat.com!

Here is the Istanbul expat network.;)

Harmonie.

ohh thank you dear & appreciated your help.I was not aware of that there is the blog you've redirected me.

anyone from usa or uk?

hi dude
i know what you mean
suffering from your habits while you can not renew them ,
i had this problem years till that time that i understood that i could be easier for passing time to be flexible,
i mean in each location finding new style of living , which although it s make change but it s fun also it make to be get flow with the river of life ,  o mean find some another fun instead , by the way i hopeful for finding your desirable group
have a great time

I am an expat living in Istanbul, just came down here to Turkey December 2012 after finishing up my education and been living a long time in different cities of the United States.

I assume you are American and sounds like you might some questions or concerns living abroad or about anything, feel free to contact with me.

I think we should communicate if you still use this website. Look forward to hear from you.

Matt