Seeking advice for relocation to ecuador tour

Ecuador Tour & Rental Search Request

I am a semi-retired teacher whose home is Vancouver, Canada. Each year I would like to spend several months in Ecuador and perhaps even purchase a second home there after renting for a while in a location that meets my requirements.

Can anyone suggest a tour that would permit me to explore some of the following locations? Vilcabamba, Cuenca, Canoa & Bahia?

My next travel dates in Ecuador can be the following: arrival, Dec. 27, 2012; depart January 15, 2013

For the tour, I require accommodations for one person only with private bath and WiFi access.

I prefer not to drive myself but to go with a tour or shuttle service with tour guide (my Spanish is very limited).

My tour budget is in the U.S. $100 per diem range excluding airfare to and from Ecuador, food, drinks and gratuities, but including ground transportation, guided tour, local accommodations. Total for 19 days would be about $1900. I hope this is realistic?!

I look forward to any information you can provide. Muchas gracias!

PLEASE NOTE-

My travel dates for touring Ecuador are flexible. I could do this also for about a 3 week period in February, 2013 instead of Dec. 2012 - Jan, 2013.

Hello,

I think the best way to do this is to hire a driver here in Ecuador. There's some ones that speak English, know the country and good places to eat and sleep and they can set up your trip.

I know a good one here in Cuenca but I don't know where're you going to start your trip.

let me know you're interested and I can give you the contact info.

Vinny

Hi Vinny

Thanks for the quick response. I would very much appreciate the information. I am open to whatever makes most sense for the tour in terms of where to go first and last. My post mentions the places I have read about that appear likely to meet my expectations. You can email me directly at:   Feel free to pass it on to any person who may be able to assist me.

Cheers!   Jurgen

Ok, I will send you an email with the contact info.

When you visit Cuenca I will be glad to meet you if you have time.

Vinny

Much appreciated. In the meantime, I need to plan the tour and I look forward to your emailed contact info.

Regards from B.C.

Jurgen