Surveying for weekly expat meet-up date

Hi guys,

I make this thread to collect all of your suggestion about "which day should we choose to organize weekly meet-up?". Currently we hold it on every Thursday, but some members totally cannot make it well. It's sad huh :(

Therefore, would you please leave your vote to make our group bigger and more comfortable as well :)

1. every Thursday
2. every Friday
3. every Saturday
4. flexible date

Many thanks for cooperation,

Chum

:one bechum

Thanks for attention Aurelie, I wonder if we could have kinda voting button option for easily in summary result huh :-?

We can do cycle turn arround. 5->6->7->6->5->7->6->5 and so on...
This meet up is on Thursday
then next week on Friday
after that on Saturday
so on next is Friday
then Thursday
This is fair enough for everyone to join the circle

7up wrote:

We can do cycle turn arround. 5->6->7->6->5->7->6->5 and so on...
This meet up is on Thursday
then next week on Friday
after that on Saturday
so on next is Friday
then Thursday
This is fair enough for everyone to join the circle

Got your idea ^^!

No one pay attention, I might come up with 7up idea as well :))

i guess all people busy partying the Mid Autumn :)

no, people are too lazy to type anything =]]

because their hands busy with drink

Their hands are busy with another hands else =]]

my hands was busy with dodgeball on lastnight, now i am so painful to do anything with hands :(

ha ha ... did u win ur dodgeball?!?

Hi, can I join?

Dara Anh wrote:

Hi, can I join?

U're welcome Dara, please make a vote which date that u can attend as well, okie ;)

For me, it's Thursday, cos I like that day the most :)

The second choice is Saturday :)

Dara Anh wrote:

For me, it's Thursday, cos I like that day the most :)

The second choice is Saturday :)

Noted with thanks :) will pm you when I have plan of meet-up next week, cya soon

thank you

hi all;
i`d say yes for 7 up solutions, i personnaly cannot on thursday from now, then it`s definitely the best option i believe

matteox wrote:

hi all;
i`d say yes for 7 up solutions, i personnaly cannot on thursday from now, then it`s definitely the best option i believe

totally agree ^^! did u have great time last Tue?!?

one of the weirdest birthdays i had actually!
but nice experience-as my Vietnam one

Ops HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matteox, although late but hope it's still meaningful, hihi, cos still September now :)

matteox wrote:

one of the weirdest birthdays i had actually!
but nice experience-as my Vietnam one

OMG Matt, how it's been weird, because of without me on that day huh :lol:

Hi, as i m pretty new here and dont know everybody here well. So I wonder if I can join your weekly meet-up?

In my opinion, Friday night is the best becuz we dont have to go to work tmr ;-)

labella193 wrote:

Hi, as i m pretty new here and dont know everybody here well. So I wonder if I can join your weekly meet-up?

In my opinion, Friday night is the best becuz we dont have to go to work tmr ;-)

Hi, u're always welcome ^^! Please take time to update expat forum for new plan of meet-up, yea, I have same opinion with u, then I might organize next week on Friday for trial :lol:

Thanks bechum and 7up for good idea! Sorry for late reply, I don't check email often and not often visit this site lately.

alextrg wrote:

Thanks bechum and 7up for good idea! Sorry for late reply, I don't check email often and not often visit this site lately.

No worry, how about your idea?