I need public transport!

I din't bring my driving license, so I cannot rent or even drive. But how can i go outside if there is no public transports? I am new here. Does anyone have any idea how to go for relativly long distance, like 50-100km? er..Taxi would be the last choice i think...Thank you for your any advice.:D:)

Hey! if u are located in riyadh. Pls send your email details in order to email you the transportation service contact details.

Actually, there are buses for long distance travel and a train that runs from Riyadh to Dammam.

Its the short distance travel that will kick your b*tt lol

Hi Sophia, yeah i am in riyahd, my email:chenxvhui@gmail.com,if you can send me public transportation info. that would be nice. thank you :P

Sophia Aly wrote:

Hey! if u are located in riyadh. Pls send your email details in order to email you the transportation service contact details.

haha nice thanks Alliecat, i think it would be a good idea! By the way is Dammam a resort for one day trip?:lol:

Alliecat wrote:

Actually, there are buses for long distance travel and a train that runs from Riyadh to Dammam.

Yeah..:/

Freshlikesushi wrote:

Its the short distance travel that will kick your b*tt lol

Today is weekend. I have to spend the whole day in cooking! It is nice, however,i would feel much better if the time spent in going around,sporting or people meeting in such a special atmosphere. :o
I only stay here for a short time. That's why i hope to catch every opportunity to get my footprints on more ground.....let me feel you, Riyahd...