How to get a good job in an international company

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experience in applying a job successful?

I have got a certificate from the Institute of Asian Studies at which I completed my 3 years course of Financial Accounting and Business English. After graduation, I had experience working as accountant and assistant in foreign-related businesses. I believe my background meets pretty well with recruitment in search for either an accountant, an assistant, a translator or a logistics staff.

After finishing my 6 months contract at Schindler Vietnam Ltd.Co, I have been seeking for a new opportunity but still there is nothing much impressed me.
At the moment, I'm prepared to work full time and willing to accept a suitable job .
Please recommend me if anyone know any international company are looking for an accountant or an assistant, or a translator.

With many thanks,
Son Pham

Hello Son Pham. :)

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section? It might help.

Wish you good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Petite-Crocodile wrote:

Hello everyone,
...I have got a certificate from the Institute of Asian Studies at which I completed my 3 years course of Financial Accounting and Business English......

.....At the moment, I'm prepared to work full time and willing to accept a suitable job .........

Try it with job application, as most people do. The first part of the quote above is quite ok, but for the second part, it reads for me, as when your potential future employer owes you already a lot. Most international companies are not happy or satisfied with full time. The reason, why they settle in Vietnam is not the social aspect, to introduce here the 35 hour week.

Hi, do you interest with the job at Binh Duong? Its 2 hours away from HCM city. Its Malaysia Feedmill company which is top no.1 in Malaysia, they're expanding to Indonesia and Vietnam here also. Everyone who join here act as pioneer. Its a challenge that whatever you learnt before into practical. If you want it, let me know. ^^