Guy just arrived from Scotland in Berlin...help!

Hey guys,

ok not quite as desperate as the headline suggests but just arrived in the place and know next to no one here so would be great to find people to hang out with (maybe you're in a similar situation) and combat that occasional onset of homesickness. In terms of relating to people, Scots or Brits would be cool but of course anyone is welcome. I like going for drinks or coffee, going out, reading, walking about aimlessly, gym, trips etc etc. Say hi!

Paul

Hi Paul,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

HI DEAR MY NAME IS RUBEN I'M SPANISH BUT I LIVED IN SCOTLAND FOR 8 YEARS 6 WEEKS AGO I LEFT EDINBURGH TO TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE OF STARTING A NEW LIFE IN BERLIN I'M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HANG AROUND WITH SO IF U ARE UP FOR A PINT OR A CUP OF COFFEE JUST DROP ME A TEXT
CHEERS

@rubs26 - Can you please lower caps lock when writing on the forum? :)

PS: Can you avoid copy/paste messages on the entier forum as well?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey! I read your post, sure I would like to go out for a drink coffee or whatever, I have mostly german friends here and would like some new ones in the same situation as me, I just moved here some weeks ago.

Im from Norway, and are seemingly normal :P Moved here cause I wanted some change, and of course, there is german girl which influenced it a tiny bit.

Send me a msg if you are up for something or are wondering about anything.

Hilsen Yngve