I teach you Chinese, you teach me Vietnamese

I teach you Chinese, you teach me Vietnamese:)

Hello mathtutor.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please briefly introduce yourself?

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds might help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, I originally came from China and now I am living in Saigon and want to learn vietnames by teaching Chinese in return. sometimes i work as a Chinese interpreter, I also love math and want to be a math tutor too.

i wanna learn chinese too,can u teach me,i will teach back you vietnamese,plz drop me on [email protected] ! thanks guy !

What a pity ): We don't live in the same city :((

Good ideal!
Pls contact me.

Pls contact me. I will teach you vnm but ive already known chinese. Send me email at [email protected]

I realize that there are couple of person really want to do chinese -vietnamese exchange. Why don't we host a group to do so. I think we should get more chinese joined.
Gamond,

it's a good idea. looking forward to having such a group soon.

hi, im vietnamese, i live in HCMC, now im teaching vietnamese for two foreigners and i think i will study other language, chinese is good idea. so can we help each other?
please contact me if you havent vietnamese teacher.
have a good day

I'm interested. I can speak Chinese but only Cantonese. I like to meet some people who can speak Cantonese too. When do we get together?

Hi.

Are you still interesting the exchange chinese/vietnamese? I can teach you both vietnamese and French.

Please let me know.

I can speak a bit Mandarin, I hope to have a friend to talk to. If you like to talk to me in Vietnamese. Just drop me an email at [email protected].

Sound is very interesting, i want to join

i am vietnamese.i live in hcm city and have more free time
i want to learn chinese too.
u can contact with me through [email protected]
or 0986336387
thanks.

i like this. contact with me. we exchange together.

Hello, could you all please post your adverts in HCMC classifieds?

Thanks,
Harmonie

Thread closed.

Closed