I registered in a gym in tulip inn hotel ..... 350 . good or bad

do you think the price is too high ,, you have access to a gym sauna,steam bath . and various table games

350 SAR per month or per two or three months ? I think it is ok comparing to other places in Riyadh

350 per month is little high. More expensive than FitnessTime Pro and BodyMasters.

go for Bodymaster much better

Dude in batha?
If it's for one month, it is expensive!!
In bodymaster, they offer 1100 for 3months plus 3 more months free!

350 is almost equal to joining a full facility gym like Fitness first, fitness time, gold's gym etc.

Body master is way lower and from this month and it is best time to join them on the long run. They are doing a operation overhaul, with latest equipment coming in, new classes and a fresh training schedules. Their prices will definitely rise.

i feel bad now . i wish i asked before i went for it .

ex_pa wrote:

i feel bad now . i wish i asked before i went for it .

You should man! :dumbom::P

Don't worry dude, no body would've replied if you had asked earlier. Enjoy your gym.

:rolleyes:
I would!

slyshooter wrote:

Don't worry dude, no body would've replied if you had asked earlier. Enjoy your gym.

slyshooter wrote:

hahah sometimes people on this forum never talk when you need them

Do these gyms like bodymasters and fitness gym have section/days for ladies? And does any of them provide baby care or anything like that? :rolleyes:

No, these gyms are only for males. There though, if not equal, but quite a number of female gyms & spas around Riyadh.

i think is alright ...TC and good luck

ex_pa wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

hahah sometimes people on this forum never talk when you need them

Dude, that topic has been asked several times so you should have search for that thread! :)

factoring ur location and closeness of other good gyms around u , this may not be a bad deal....