Is there any Filipino Communities in Turkey?

Hello everyone? Any Filipino in Bodrum?

[Moderated: please post in the jobs section]

hi all. im new here and this early may i'll be working in adana, turkey. tufanbeyli to be specific. its in the mountain side of adana. it'll be helpful if anyone can give me tips and important reminders regarding living and working in adana. im more concern in the climate and the things to bring for work. also, anyone hve an idea regarding the conflict between syria and turkey? how is it affecting your work or living in turkey? thanks alot.

Kababayans here is the FACEBOOK group link for Filipinos in Turkey (just click the blue link) thanks!

facebook.com/groups/364877273555074

Thank  u kabayan....   take   care there

Hello kabayan.. I'm dhae.. Gusto ko lang malaman kung may idea ka, about my concern.. may prospective employer kasi aq s turkey.. I'm currently living sa Pilipinas. pede bang mag tourist visa muna ako. tas pag nasa turkey na ako tska na lng nila aq ikukuha ng work permit?? legal b un? Sana masagot mu to..

Slamat

Dhae wrote:

Hello kabayan.. I'm dhae.. Gusto ko lang malaman kung may idea ka, about my concern.. may prospective employer kasi aq s turkey.. I'm currently living sa Pilipinas. pede bang mag tourist visa muna ako. tas pag nasa turkey na ako tska na lng nila aq ikukuha ng work permit?? legal b un? Sana masagot mu to..

Slamat

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in English. Thank you.

I just want to know, if you guys have an idea about my concern, I have a prospective employer in Turkey, I'm currently living in the Philippines. The employer said that I need to get a tourist visa first, then when I'm already there( Turkey) they will apply for working permit for me. is that possible/legal?

Thank you

Hi caar09 ... I can't send any message until now.. that's why I can't reply on you. :)

Salamat !

Hi there, gotta question. I have hired a filipino lady for hsw that ı trust and we made our contract, she got her work visa and we have got our work permit card from turkish authorities. Şo all set legally. But ı believe there is this poea thingy back in philliphines. She is currently in malaysia and we are considering her direct flight to İstanbul. According to your experience, would she face any problems at turkish cuntama since she does not have her poea authorization?

I would appriciate your answer.

Cheers.

Tolga

Hello!  I am Filipino and have just arrived.  I would also love to meet other Filipinos in Ankara!  Feel free to email me at andrea.m.garces (at) gmail.com

TOLGA,

If she depart from Malaysia no need for that document. But if she departs from Philippines the immigration will look for that documents we called (OEC) Overseas Employment Certificate.

iltertolga wrote:

Hi there, gotta question. I have hired a filipino lady for hsw that ı trust and we made our contract, she got her work visa and we have got our work permit card from turkish authorities. Şo all set legally. But ı believe there is this poea thingy back in philliphines. She is currently in malaysia and we are considering her direct flight to İstanbul. According to your experience, would she face any problems at turkish cuntama since she does not have her poea authorization?

I would appriciate your answer.

Cheers.

Tolga

TOLGA,

If she depart from Malaysia no need for that document. But if she departs from Philippines the immigration will look for that documents we called (OEC) Overseas Employment Certificate.

Hi there!

I just requested to be added to the Filipinos in Turkey facebook group.  If anyone is in Ankara, please feel free to let me know.  I'd love to meet you!

Kind regards,
Andrea

Pls suggest me where can i find fillipinos baby-sitter or housemaid in Istanbul??

Lala1984 wrote:

Pls suggest me where can i find fillipinos baby-sitter or housemaid in Istanbul??

Pm your mobile number so we could post in Filipino Community Istanbul

Hi, i will be coming in Istanbul this coming August for MBA course. Could you advice me which is that place for Filipino Community. Im looking for Filipino friends that i can meet. As a new in Istanbul i may need advices for such things.:)

whenever an OFW exit Philippines he or she needs to show an OEC (overseas Employment Certificate)  to immigration.

Is ankara far from Istanbul? If so, how far by time travel?

u may check at mfa.gov.tr

dhessebio wrote:

Hi, i will be coming in Istanbul this coming August for MBA course. Could you advice me which is that place for Filipino Community. Im looking for Filipino friends that i can meet. As a new in Istanbul i may need advices for such things.:)

facebook.com/groups/pinoys.istanbul/
facebook.com/groups/807139436040284/

try to add your self on their group.

I do appriciate your prompt reply.

Cheers.

Hello All,

@dhessebio : I would kindly invite you to wait before asking other questions, or to post all required infos you need in one post, so as to facilitate our members to interact with you.

Thank you

Kenjee

caar09 wrote:

Hi there!

I just requested to be added to the Filipinos in Turkey facebook group.  If anyone is in Ankara, please feel free to let me know.  I'd love to meet you!

Kind regards,
Andrea

Hi Andrea! I have a Filipina friend in Ankara who is a member there too if you want I can tell her about you and communicate with her through Facebook just PM me your account name :) My friend is really nice and have lots of Pinay friends there too ;)

Has anyone of you have tried the e-visa for Filipinos?

yes it is possible if you already have a valid visa of any OECD countries

caar09

i know about e-visa.
The Filipinos are granted for e-visa only with a certain condition, to have a valid visa for an OECD country
than u r entitled to get  e-cvisa for one month to be used in 6 months

San k sa istabul kabayan? [email protected]

Gretchenlinajamil wrote:

San k sa istabul kabayan? [email protected]

Welcome to the forum.

This is an Anglophone forum so could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post. Thank you.

yes she ust have POEA

I WISH I CAN BE YOUR BABY SITTER TOO :)

IN  facebook madam filipino istanbul group :)
if i am in turkey i wish to work as babay sitter too :) but im in philippines

hi i love too to be a part of being houseworker or as caregiver in turkey ..could u help me for that if i wnated to apply?hope u can find for me better employer :) i vote this istanbul as 7 wonder city :) as ive known this is great city too

@ rhica37 > Please avoid posting too much on the same thread . I advise you to post your job request in the Babysitting in Turkey section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi there :):)

I' a filipina and at the same time a Turkish citizen. I've been leaving here in Turkey since 1989.
I have 2 daugthers 6 and 4 years old. I am looking for a house worker to do the house thing and to manage my kids before/after school.

Hoping that somebody in Istanbul (Europe side) will get this attention...Thank you !!

I' a filipina and at the same time a Turkish citizen. I've been leaving here in Turkey since 1989.
I have 2 daugthers 6 and 4 years old. I am looking for a house worker to do the house thing and to manage my kids before/after school.

Hoping that somebody in Istanbul (Europe side) will get this attention...Thank you !!

P.S. I heard that there was a group of filipina came from Cyprus, do you know where I could find them??

Hello its about 480 km. It takes 6 hours by bus.

yes just incase you need one i can find it a filipina for you

from where, here in Istanbul, Turkey?
do you have a contact detail information of the filipino community here in Istanbul?