Hello to All my Filipino Kabayan here

filipino in istanbul

jhovelyn wrote:

Hello to All my Filipino Kabayan here...

hello sis, san ka po sa Turkey? sa Ankara kase ako bakasyon lang. kayo po?

hi.. :))i'm Jovy.. and you?  dto po ako nkabase sa İstanbul now with my husband..for vacatıon ka lang ba dıto?

Hi to all! :)
I'm julieann, dito nman po me sa Kuşadası Aydın ang layo natin :( but i'm glad to find u here.. Naghahanap din me ng kabayan ko sana po maging friends tayo..:)

hi Julıe ann..how are you? happy easter:)

hello mga kabayan! sino sa inyo ang taga Ankara? kasi isasama daw ako ng boss ko dyan sa July, i am from Doha, how's life there? Pls give me some infos, saan po ba makikita ang mga Historical sites paricularly Christian structures? any info is greatly appreciated.

Hello ming1963, Welcome on Expat.com :)

May be you shall start a new discussion on the Turkey forum (it will more visible and will allow you to obtain answers more quickly).

Regards

Hi Jhovelyn! im ok thank u, kaw musta? kala ko di kayo magreresponse kya di ko chineck mail ko here.. :). Anyway, san ka sa Turkey sa İstanbul ka ba?

Hello ming1963! I'm not from Ankara but i can say na makikita mo rin dito sa Aydın ang mga Historical Places in ancient times like Ephesus, Temple of Artemis at marami pa and for Christian Structures nandito yung House of Virgin Mary just near the Ephesus, if u want magsearch kna lng sa net about sa mga historical places in Aydın Kuşadası. :D though im from here di ko pa napapasyal lahat un but i have visited the House of Virgin Mary and the Seven Sleepers.. ;)

wow...gusto ko makapunta jan sa House ni Mama Mary..

Hi jhovelyn,

Can you please write in English in this anglophone forum so that members can understand and participate. :)

Thank you,
Christine

Jhovelyn,
    Yes you can just tell to your husband you want to go in İzmir and to visit Mama Mary's House and more places here and you can go also in the beach if u want,izmir is just 1 hour away from istanbul tru plane :D.

j_anne wrote:

Hello ming1963! I'm not from Ankara but i can say na makikita mo rin dito sa Aydın ang mga Historical Places in ancient times like Ephesus, Temple of Artemis at marami pa and for Christian Structures nandito yung House of Virgin Mary just near the Ephesus, if u want magsearch kna lng sa net about sa mga historical places in Aydın Kuşadası. :D though im from here di ko pa napapasyal lahat un but i have visited the House of Virgin Mary and the Seven Sleepers.. ;)

Hello j_anne, thanks sa info, nakita ko na sa websites ang mga historical sites sa Turkey, gusto ko lang malaman kung papaano ang means of transportation kung manggagaling ako sa gaziantep. Mas gusto kong puntahan ang Church Cave na si St Peter mismo ang nagtatag, yun ang pinakamalapit sa gaziantep eh. Masyado daw malayo ang ephesus from gaziantep though siguro mai t try ko ding puntahan since 3 months akong mag i stay dyan.

sorry nagkamali ako Cave Church pala

Hi ming1963!

As you are on the anglophone forum please post in English so that others can understand!

Thanks and regards
Armand

ok, sorry.

j_anne wrote:

Hi j_anne how are u? I am scheduled to fly to Ankara on 11th July until sept. what are the things i should bring> is it really hot on summer in Gaziantep? where can i find Filipino foods and items?
Are there any Catholic Church in Gaziantep?
so many questions.... sorry.

Im great, thank you! Oh really thats nice.. well, im not sure in Gaziantep weather but i think it's same there bcoz its already summer in turkey, just bring all your summer clothes and headcup.. :cool: And about Filipino foods or items/stores really i don't know if there is,bcoz here or in İzmir i never seen yet. İf you want you can ask in our Philippine embassy in Ankara all your question and about Catholic Church there :D. I think in İstanbul there are many catholic churches unlike here or other places...

thanks for your reply.
Where is your place? are u in Ankara or Izmir? what i know gaziantep is close to the boundary to Syria, and my boss said its a 4 hours drive from gaziantep to antakya.
My only wish is to go to the Cave Church of St Peter, that is why i am looking for Filipino Christians there who might be able to join me to go there. pls help....
hope to hear from you soon....

Hi to all filipino out there ...you can search in FB filcom istanbul. we have a filipino community here in turkey istanbul and ankara. take care .

mrsbulut wrote:

Hi to all filipino out there ...you can search in FB filcom istanbul. we have a filipino community here in turkey istanbul and ankara. take care .

@ming1963 like mrsbulut wrote..... i think you can get all answers for your questions from there... just visit that community group! goodluck!

hi all. i am new in ankara. is there a filipino community here? thanks

check filcom Istanbul - they can help you to fil friends in Ankara.

i've been trying to go to filcom istanbul, but i can't make it through : (

j_anne wrote:

Jhovelyn,
    Yes you can just tell to your husband you want to go in İzmir and to visit Mama Mary's House and more places here and you can go also in the beach if u want,izmir is just 1 hour away from istanbul tru plane :D.

Or u can join the Filipino community trips to Izmir :)

Hello !

Where do u live here in ıstanbul?

ming1963 wrote:
j_anne wrote:

Hi j_anne how are u? I am scheduled to fly to Ankara on 11th July until sept. what are the things i should bring> is it really hot on summer in Gaziantep? where can i find Filipino foods and items?
Are there any Catholic Church in Gaziantep?
so many questions.... sorry.

Hi Ming!

İf you are willing to travel couple hours from gaziantep, a lot places you can visit there, many historical places with roman ruins are there, you will like them :)

thanks ganda. my boss said, antioch is 4 hours from gaziantep. i would like to visit the Turkish Catholic Church and the Cave Church of St Peter in Antioch, but maybe it would be better if there is a tour with the Filipino Community. Do u think its easy to organize it there?
I contacted the Italian Priest there and told me to come when i am already in Gaziantep.
Hope Filipinos can join me :)

Filipino community usually organize trips to İzmir and many other place, im not just sure when they usually do it. İ havent joined any but they invited me many times. Gaziantep is also couple hours travel to Mersin, there you can see roman empire ruins like Zeus church etc. Hundreds of places you can visit if you have time to travel more, if you are going to stay here for 3 months and have enough budget i advise you to go all places :) İ wish you come to İstanbul as well :)

Hi to all filipina's who are married to turk guys in istanbul, we can all meet and have a coffee.

We are all in the same boat, so we can help each other.

Take Care

Hello to my dear Pinays. I am here in Eskisehir. kumusta kayo.

hello kabayan saan k jan sa turkey?

Hi ladycatseye_08, could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

hello po sa mga kababayan kong nasa ibat ibang parte ng Turkey ikinagagalak ko pong makatulong sa inyong paghahanap ng information dito sa Turkey at ng ating mga produktong pinoy

Hi Pinoy Centro rosalie!

In English please.

Thanks
Armand

Anyone from antakya?

Hello michael rodriguez

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread that is inactive for over 3 years old now!

If it's members from Antalya that you are seeking, I suggest you to create a new thread in the Antalya Forum for best exposure.

Regards
Kenjee
Équipe Expat.com

Hello to all kabayans.. anyone here working & living in bursa ?  because i am here in bursa right now and i didn't see kabayan here  .:)

Hi everyone! Just wondering if there is Filipino community in Ankara, Turkey ? I have a good friend that lives at emek mah. I' m curious about the way of living since turkey is a muslim country.  I would like to know about the culture and lifestyle in turkey, coz I'm a roman catholic. I would love to visit in Ankara, is it easy to get a tourist visa? or fiancé visa? I respect all the religion, and I'm willing to adjust when I get in Ankara.  thank u, hoping for quick response beautiful people .

Hello bhe08 and may33,

This topic thread is over 3 years old now, and most of those who have posted to it have been inactive since that time.

You would both do well to start a new topic thread than trying to resurrect one that has been dead for so long.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team