Coming malaysia for job searching by spending 2 lacs for Emplymt pass

coming malaysia for job searching by spending 2 lacs for Emplymt pass!!!! will it works

Hi my dear frds can u ple ple ple help as i am planning to come malaysia for IT or NON-IT job searching the consultancy charging me nearly 2 lacs to get employment pass visa (is this visa costs 2 lacs ??)they are saying that after reaching malaysia finding a job is very easy best reason is very less competition like 1:2 ratio is dis right ?? ple guide me the things i have to take care before coming .....ple ple ple

waiting for ur imp info...

thanking you,,
madhu..

Hi madhu,
Don't pay any consultancy, if you pay they arranged agri labour visa this visa only allow to work in agri area and you should not do any techanical work. If you did police caught and grab all your things put  in 3 months jail after sent india. This is my friend's experience.
If you eager, to go by visit visa that is 90 days valid, try to seek job... Best Of Luck......

madhu-hyd wrote:

coming malaysia for job searching by spending 2 lacs for Emplymt pass!!!! will it works

Hi my dear frds can u ple ple ple help as i am planning to come malaysia for IT or NON-IT job searching the consultancy charging me nearly 2 lacs to get employment pass visa (is this visa costs 2 lacs ??)they are saying that after reaching malaysia finding a job is very easy best reason is very less competition like 1:2 ratio is dis right ?? ple guide me the things i have to take care before coming .....ple ple ple

waiting for ur imp info...

thanking you,,
madhu..

Madhu careful.... 2 lac govindha....