How to get a job in Hyderabad India thru online.. please help!

Hello guys! I just joined this Expat.com because i have Indian boyfriend we are planning to get married.  I will be the one to move in. I am currently looking for some information on how to get a job in Hyderabad India thru online. How easy or how hard it is for Filipinos like us. I hope you can help me with some helpful insights on how to reach there like you. Please. Thank you!

Hi Taramirielle,

I would suggest you to drop an advert in the Jobs in Hyderabad section of the website along with your resume and read the Finding work in Hyderabad article, some useful links can be found at the bottom of the article.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Taramirielle,
Mabuhay! Firstly, let me assure u it is not a problem for u to find work here as long as u have valid documents allowing u to work. Also if u r someone that has any BPO or IT experience then its that much more easier. Even if u sign up online at a job portal, employers here wont be able to contact u on ur filipino number.
Better to search jobs once u r here.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm married and settled here in Hyderabad with my husband and my son. Hope to meet you one day.

Hi ,
I am from Hyderabad., Let me know what kind of job you  are looking for?
I may help you/.

hi friend ,

you can try find the online jobs in india @

www.naukari.comwww.monster.com

Etc.

Regards

vikas

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hello,
I am living in Hyderabad on entry visa and I ve been applying for job...many had called me back but they all wanted citizens either valid work permit.i am looking in IT Field orelse French or Arabic language jobs.how can I get job ...is there any companies who help to make work permit here?
Thank you

taramirielle wrote:

Hello guys! I just joined this Expat.com because i have Indian boyfriend we are planning to get married.  I will be the one to move in. I am currently looking for some information on how to get a job in Hyderabad India thru online. How easy or how hard it is for Filipinos like us. I hope you can help me with some helpful insights on how to reach there like you. Please. Thank you!

Hey,
There are plenty of online sites where people respond almost immediately and conduct interviews and you can get a job easily.
Just try naukri.com or something similar to that.

Only ur bf can give best advice for job[/i]]