What if your present employer find out ur looking for a new JOB?

What if your present employer find out ur looking for a new job how things can be sorted out? what if you will be upfront could things go wrong?

The company's main concern would be the completion of your contract with them. In case you have to go for an early termination, they reserve the right to cut 2/3 of your EoS (End of Service) benefits.

simply tell them whats in your mind, Are you going to finnish your contract? remind them! Don't you like the system of your company? approach them!. Are you looking for a better salary? show them! Not unless your new in your company and you have guts of escaping which is ususally happen when people are less happy from what they expect. just speak out.

but i heard if you tell them u got another job they just ban you from coming to Saudi for at least 10-15 years we can leave if have other offer in hand available.

yeah some company do that espacially they like your work but they are not going to ban you instead they just going to give you hard time i don't know in your company. So better not to tell just give them an excuse that you think will soften their hearts. ;)

james donaldson wrote:

but i heard if you tell them u got another job they just ban you from coming to Saudi for at least 10-15 years we can leave if have other offer in hand available.

:D No one cares that much as long as you are not an atomic scientist.

But it's better that you don't let them know and smoothly get out of their visa.