Expat get together - Friday 17th August - 8pm @ Finnegans

Hello everyone,

It seems that some new people are trying to get together in Bergen these days... We had a great night 3 weeks ago at the Finnegans pub with some of the expats from this website. And I am very motivated to do this again.

Why not this friday? Who's in?

Hey buddy, was really annoyed I couldnt go last time as so many people seemed up for it and it sounded like you all had a great time. I think this Friday is all good for me :)

Hope everyone else gets involved!

Friday good for me too!!!

Ahah, it sounds like the british gang will be there! Well, that's going to be fun. Matthew is also coming and this time I will defeat him at Pool!

:)

I`m in, too. :-) The same place, same time? (For those who weren*t there: 8pm, Finnegans :-) )

I won't be able to make it this time I'm afraid.  Have fun though.

Im in, See you there!

See you tonight :)

Cool! This is going to be fun. After we had some discussion around place and time, here finally the "hard facts":

Finnegans. 9 pm. Beer. :-) 

See you there!

Ok so its 9 for sure not 8?

Anyone have any ideas on numbers?

Looking forward to it guys :)

I'll be there around 8.30. If anyone is lost, you can give me a call or text me: 986 35 272

:)

Had to miss another one as my wife was just back after a week away, hope to come along sometime.

Good afternoon,

Anyone up for sorting a date out for a "get together?" - I guess dates are going to be restricted for some people the closer we get to the end of the year but it would be good if we can get something sorted for a Friday next month.

PM.