Mui Ne (Binh thuan-Ninh thuan) next weekend

Hi!

I am a 22 year old female, looking for some travel buddies to accompany me on the trip to Mui Ne this weekend (August 18-19).

I'm a sociable, outgoing, fun loving person who likes to party but also experience a bit of wildlife and local culture so there will be a bit of everything. I would prefer a or some female travel buddies but I'm pretty open to males as well. :cheers:

I hope to go diving, see Cham towers, red sand dunes, fairy springs and try the local food! Of course I'm flexible on the trip, and just backpacking so I will try and do it on a shoestring budget (i.e cheap local food, buses/trains or very cheap hotel/hostel) and I wouldn't expect anyone i was with to do everything I wanted to do so I'm open.

Besides, I am looking for some companions on the crescent trail HCM- MuiNe- Nha Trang- Buon Ma Thuot- Hoi An/Da Nang- Hue from mid/end August. There are a few people on this board interested in traveling around Vietnam so it'd just be good to get one or a few people together and head out.

Send me a message or reply to the topic if you're interested.
Any suggestion to the itinerary is also welcome.

Hi secret, I invite you to post an advert in the Activities section of Vietnam classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,

I have just thought that there should be a discussion..

Thanks for your suggestion Harmonie!

Like I told you in PM, I'm interested. I've never been there. But I still have to see if I can manage it.

How do you intend to go? By bus or train? Did you ask for the fares and departure/arrival schedules?

There is Phuong Trang which have bus to Nha Trang (190k VND) leaving SG at 11pm, they probably stop at Phan Thiet. Then we may have to take a cab or minibus to Mui Ne...

Can we spend the night in Mui Ne? I heard usualy tourist spend the night in Phan Thiet then go to Mui Ne during the day...

I will be there tomorrow in Mui Ne. I stayed in Mui Ne too. I mostly stay in Hochiminh city and could drink with you anytime.
Tell me when you want to make a plan, [email protected]

Phuong Trang from HCM to Phan Thiet,
Price is 120k
Depart at every hour from 6 AM
At Mien Dong Station
I asked for a hotel in Nguyen Trai str. in PT, and also motor renting price.
I think we should stay in Phan thiet, then drive to Mui Ne at the following day so that we can go over many other beautiful places by the way. Do you want to drive instead of depending on taxi? hahaa

@Hi roon,
What a pity that you went already! Wish you have a great trip and give me some recommendation when you come back hihi.
Sure I ll tell you guys about the next plan :D

secret wrote:

I asked for a hotel in Nguyen Trai str. in PT, and also motor renting price.
I think we should stay in Phan thiet, then drive to Mui Ne at the following day so that we can go over many other beautiful places by the way. Do you want to drive instead of depending on taxi? hahaa

I think we can rent 1 motorbyke for 2 and ride to Mui Ne, so that we can enjoy the landscape and stop when we want.

I still don't know if I can go or not, I may not even have my passport at that time cos I have to renew my visa. It may be a problem to stay in a hotel since they often requier the passport for all foreigners.

Hey flo, What about your sister?
Well yeah, there is another person- Joiedelavie want to join us, I still dont know if I have a female buddy or not.. AAAAAA
I think the passport is negotiable lol

Eventually she can only come the week after, so she won't be in. I'll tell you about me, probably this evening or tomorrow.

Flo-vn wrote:

I think we can rent 1 motorbyke for 2 and ride to Mui Ne, so that we can enjoy the landscape and stop when we want.

:one

heh scarlett.. nice plan.. but I wonder if I can go ahead with this trip as I will be free only by 18th afternoon.. when do you intend to start the trip on 18th ??? Mostly it will be morning :P

Hey we dont need to set off at the same time, before or after a few hours is not the problem. I just want to be there soon to arrange everything like hotels and transportation..
If you are busy in the morning, then catch the bus after you finish your job.
I' ll go around the hotel or take a rest till you come. So that we can enjoy the nightlife there together :cheers: