Finding movies in English

Hi! I always enojoyed going to the cinema, do you know how easy is to find movies in English in any of the cinemas here in Budapest? I've only been here for 3 weeks and will stay for at lest 2 years. If someone enjoys it as well I will be happy to find a "going to the cinema" partner :)

I think the most movies in english you can find in mom park cinemas. but also in the other big cinemas you sometimes find the OV version with hungarian subtitles.

MOM park has the most with subtitles in Hungarian. Try cinemacity.hu/?lang=eng
for more info. :)

Melroj wrote:

Hi! I always enojoyed going to the cinema, do you know how easy is to find movies in English in any of the cinemas here in Budapest? I've only been here for 3 weeks and will stay for at lest 2 years. If someone enjoys it as well I will be happy to find a "going to the cinema" partner :)

I went to Mom Park yesterday, afternoon to see the Batman - Dark knight, fully in english. If you would have told me, may be i would have helped.  PM me if you need any help still. Cinema city is also good, but i guess most are hungarian movies. I noticed that Mom Park and Mammut theatres are still expensive tickets.

I would like see Batman on the week if you want...

Melroj wrote:

gosubmit wrote:
Melroj wrote:

I went to Mom Park yesterday, afternoon to see the Batman - Dark knight, fully in english. If you would have told me, may be i would have helped.  PM me if you need any help still. Cinema city is also good, but i guess most are hungarian movies. I noticed that Mom Park and Mammut theatres are still expensive tickets.

If you go on Wednesday, it is the cheapest day of the week. Also, Cinema Arena has some good movies in English too. I'll go there to see Magic Mike tonight in English.

It is good to know were I can go :)) I was thinking about cinema visit to find details and you wrote here everything :)) thanks for all

Urania Cinema shows some films in English and is a more 'Art House' theatre if that's your kind of thing...!  The website's in Hungarian, but you just need to look for the listings with the British flag or that say "English speaking" or "original language etc etc ....http://www.urania-nf.hu/

Great topic, I was looking forwards to watching movies in english.