I need job in erbil

i need job in erbil iam indian now iam working in uae  how to i get job in erbil can help me anyone
    my skils  mobil software techinition &computer 6years  upholster&tailor10 years exprice  in gulf   saudi  & dhoha now iam in uae
give   an any job for me in amrica&uk  company jobs direct company recquter

first way: when You want direct request from company, So you need looking for jobs on internet, use your efforts and some of your times there is a lot of companies but you have to find them. I sent you some links of some jobs to your PM

Second way: if you have a bosom friend in Erbil it also may helps you to find

Third way: come to Erbil and look for jobs in personal it is the most effective way to find a good job, but maybe it is a little bit costly but you have to find an agent which dose not ask a lot of money .

Good luck !

dana

good advace thanks  there is locall agent in erbil
chat somebody me on skype id bathula.rana  yahoo id [email protected] gmail [email protected]

there is no local agents in erbil so you need to contact indian or nepalian guys who is work as agent

i wont to talk to  how
on net
r u have mobile no r skype

send me email  [email protected]

any body from erbil make friends

Hello bathula rana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Concerning the job, you can post an advert in the Jobs in Iraq section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

i need any recurment agents in erbil

I got MA in Teaching Farsi to Non natives

Hello shery shery -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello guys i'm ali i'm kurdish from erbil .i'm 24 yrs old .but living london in england now about 8 yrs i got british passport i would like to work in erbil i can speak 3 languages kurdish and english and italian .if anyone wanted me just let me know please thanks guys

Hi Ali,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Iraq section.

All the best,
Christine

Samer Fallouh
Damascus, Syria
Phone: +963 (0)11 2229300        Mob: +963 (0)992626640         Email: [email protected]

Date:

ATT.The Research Associate
Company:

Dear:

Re: Opening in the areas deputy director of engineering/ Procurement

I am writing to express my interest in the position as mentioned in (Name of the Publication or the website).

With professional success of over 10 years in managing challenging electrical projects including procurement, sales and logistics, I have acquired ample managerial talent to justify my inclusion in your management team. I have productively applied the conceptual build up developed while pursuing my electrical engineering degree, to create value in industrial applications. My innate ability to promote team spirit always proved as a standing catalyst to accelerate my work performance. Consistently exhibited technical excellence in the areas of project engineering, lay out plan, and conducting technical and commercial evaluation of bids relating to - Electrical Lighting Projects, Mechanical Control, Electrical Power, Earth Network, Thunderbolt Preventives, Generators and Motors, Electrical Power Transformers and Welding Machines.

Armed with needed technical and commercial expertise I am confident to make positive contribution in company's growth and productivity, if offered a leadership role in electrical project management/ procurement. The highlights of my achievements include:

•    Successfully executed several challenging electrical works within defined time and cost parameters.
•    Effectively mobilized and managed –manpower, equipment and material resources to maximize operational efficiency.
•    Created huge cost advantage for the company with productive application of sourcing and negotiation skills.
•    Trained new recruits and subordinate staff to keep their skill levels up-to-date.
•    Perfectly coordinated with all interest groups- consultants, site engineers, contractors, and clients- to ensure smooth work performance.
•    In-depth experience in operation and maintenance of all electrical equipment and installations.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the job vacancy with you on the telephone. I can be contacted easily on my mobile, home phone or by e-mail (see details at the top of this letter).

Best regards,

Samer Fallouh

Hello guys,

You should please post in the appropriate jobs in Iraq section.

Thank you,

Discussion closed.

Closed