Visit Visa

Hi this is Monis Imran, any one please tell me I am coming to Jeddah in August on Visit Visa, can I get a job on this visa and will it be transferred (visit visa to another work visa)? Please guide me as I am very confused.

Unfortunately, you are making all first moves wrong.

1- No one offers jobs to visitors.
2- It's not easy to find a job during short term visit; unless you have such a speciality that is highly needed in the job market but doesn't exist with anyone in KSA.
3- Till 20 August is Ramadan month, no job opening/interviews usually held. It's a sleep month here. 20-31 will be eid holidays etc.
4- Even if you get a job, visitor visa is not legally convertable to a work visa. Illegal means would require min 15,000 SAR and no one can guarantee/recommend that.

Thanks for the reply.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Unfortunately, you are making all first moves wrong.

1- No one offers jobs to visitors.
2- It's not easy to find a job during short term visit; unless you have such a speciality that is highly needed in the job market but doesn't exist with anyone in KSA.
3- Till 20 August is Ramadan month, no job opening/interviews usually held. It's a sleep month here. 20-31 will be eid holidays etc.
4- Even if you get a job, visitor visa is not legally convertable to a work visa. Illegal means would require min 15,000 SAR and no one can guarantee/recommend that.

I disagree with point 1. If someone of the right calibre came to an interview with me I would employ them, the iqama/business visa process could then be started. In fact I'd be more likely to employ someone I could interview face to face.

Why would no-one ever employ someone who happens to be on a visit visa at the time of their interview?