Expat blog event this saturday at Boat Quay

Should we try for this weekend (for those that could make it)?   how about Saturday evening at either Arab Street or Boat Quay?

I might have plans this weekend. However if they get cancelled then definitely count me in.  Just need to know a time

Boat quay sounds like a decent idea

I'm in if there is any meetup this weekend. :) Both ideas sound quite good.

might be worth if the organiser of this event posts this as a sticky? I think one of the admin team should be able to help out.

Let's try for 9 pm at Boat Quay?  The only place I know there is the Penny Black.  We could always go elsewhere if we need/want to.

9pm and Boat Quay sounds great

so I'm in :) saturday 9pm Boat quay

penny black then?

hi There!
good idea, if fine I will join!
see you this saturday
Yohann

Sure, let's start with Penny Black.  I'll be the Chinese-Canadian guy in jeans.

Hello dchan,

I have created a new topic for better visibility. ;)

(Discussion sticked)

count me guys!

I will be there also !!!

90% certain I'll be down :)

Count me in guys....  Pm me any one..with your # ill be there by 11:30... Cuz ill be off from work that time... I work just at forlino resto at.one fullerton...ill.w8 for ur pm's so i can call.u huys later...ciao

I'm leaving now so I'll be there by like 10:30

that was really nice !! thanks everyone, i'm in for the next mojito round ! !

hey, was really funny and I enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to the movie session next week. :)

Yup great time and met some great people. Looking forward to next week

thanks a lot to everybody for this great saturday night !!! i have met very nice person, hope to see you soon )))))

nomore such outing?

hey guys, I just arrived here in Singapore. I am looking for people to go out with and enjoy the nightlife here. Does anyone wanna meet up?

Martin

Hi Guys,

I am new to this blog. I wanna make some frnds here. Pls can someone help me out..