Translation services

I need to get my Chinese marriage documents translated into Arabic, for my wife's visa application. Anyone know who can do this? They are already in Chinese and English. I have already  e mailed the Chinese embassy to ask if they can do it, but i am looking for alternatives.

Evening Star

Hello Evening Star.

You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Riyadh - Business services section (Translator). It can help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

AurélieZ wrote:

Hello Evening Star.

You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Riyadh - Business services section (Translator). It can help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Well wait .. the thing is, the translator has to be government sanctioned for it to be official.

In this case, they will translate it using translate.google.com and will just confirm the verification and authenticity of it via their official stamp. Contact Mr.Mahmoud 0508459219 (located in Olaya Road)

I had my documents translated in a translator's office beside french bakery at Sulaimaniyah. The question do they translate Chinese to Arabic, i have no idea. Since you had the english translation, you can visit the office and have them translate your documents. It might cost you 30SR per page depending on the document.

Good Luck!:)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

If you want to get your Chinese marriage documents translated into Arabic the i will suggest you to kindly contact the company named as LA Translations - latranslations.com/en/services/translation/vancouver-language-translation-services.html which are the best service provider of Language translating at very affordable cost.

Documents can be translated easily, but the cost depends upon the content of your documents. You can search on google for Translation Excellence, Inc.

You need to choose a reliable translation service provider to translate the documents and they must also be certified. I think you can contact the support team of dammann.com.au, though they provide their services in German to English and vice via but they have some of their branches which provide their services in more than 100 languages.

Hello Davidrainey :)

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2013, and you may recommend services in our business directory.

:top:

Regards
Kenjee

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your own services on the forum. Kindly register in the Riyadh business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct