Driving license in Romania

Could you please send also the driving license test material in english

Arjmal wrote:

Could you please send also the driving license test material in english

Get it at the bookstore.  Please read post 104.

Hi i experienced the same problem i failed 2x in theory exam and start to have anxiety. I study hard and end up failing the exam. I got 19 and 21

I bought my book online for 50 lei shipping included

I am also planning to exchange my foreign drivers license to a Romanian one. I have my residency permit and Romanian Visa.
Can anyone help me with a guide?
Where do i need to go first, where do i pay ( i see no account info on the post).
I am here in Cluj. Tnx!

http://www.spcrpcivcluj.ro/permise/pc-straine

Says here to go to the Treasury or a Post Office.

Great i found the exact information of what i need!!!

http://www.spcrpcivcluj.ro/permise/pc-straine

Thanks a million!!!

ExCHANgINg foreign driving license document LIKE ROMANIAN according OMAI 163 of 3 October 2014

The documents will be delivered in person at the counter SPCRPCIV no.15 CLUJ Street Albac

1. The only change driving licenses issued by a Member provided in  Annex
2. Criminal record. In case the internal document called for further time for issuing permits increase by up to 4 weeks;

3. foreign driving license, valid, original. Permits issued by states in  Annex 2 and 3  is necessary and legalized translation into Romanian thereof (except driving licenses issued by the Republic of Moldova);

4.Documentul applicant's identity original and photocopy, namely:
a. Foreign passport and residence card in Romania, where foreigners;
b. passport, temporary identity card, passport or identity card when Roman catatenilor;

CAREFUL!!!

5. When requesting a Romanian license with a new administrative validity require medical report completed by a certified nursing unit, completed with the conclusion "Apart driver", specifying the category / categories for which the applicant is able to driving, as well as any medical restrictions to be mentioned in the driving license changed, the original and copy;  medical units authorized ; (which contain medical restrictions ( doc / pdf ) indicated by the practitioner, as appropriate)

6. proof of payment representing the value of the license, worth 68 lei is payable and the Treasury or the post office.

7.Dosar envelope

Question: what is a dosar envelope? I am guessing any envelope. I need to ask because i am sure if i miss that they will ask me to come back in a week or so.. :)

ExpatPH wrote:

I am also planning to exchange my foreign drivers license to a Romanian one. I have my residency permit and Romanian Visa.
Can anyone help me with a guide?
Where do i need to go first, where do i pay ( i see no account info on the post).
I am here in Cluj. Tnx!

http://www.spcrpcivcluj.ro/taxe-permise … atriculari

It's clearly written there.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

ExpatPH wrote:

7.Dosar envelope

Question: what is a dosar envelope? I am guessing any envelope. I need to ask because i am sure if i miss that they will ask me to come back in a week or so.. :)

It is not just any envelope as you guess, it is specific and they won't take it otherwise.  Somewhere nearby the police there's usually a kiosk where xerox's are made and photos and papers are prepared for the police, ask them for a dosar.

One more clarification:

"legalized translation into Romanian" - does this mean it needs to be translated and NOTARIZED as well?

Yes you can

you have to pay around 300 Euros for everything  Medical + car for test

Written test is in English

you need to have at-least 15 lesson for driving from the school / you can have the book which i am using someone ordered for me online  'The new traffic code for everyone' by Marius Stanculescu

Hope it will help you ,

Hello, my name is Anthony and I saw your post and that you have the materials to learn your theory test in Romania translated into English.  If you still have them please let me know, I would be very grateful.

Anthony

Is there a difference between exchanging a foreign drivers license and simply getting a fresh license and keeping my old one?

JohnnyStLouis
I doubt this person will have it or even share it as I have found out that the ones that usually possess such material, will only share it with you if you attend their classes and driver the 30 hours with them.  Why don't you just change over your license straight for a Romanian one?

If you exchange your driving license, they normally take and keep your old license. But if you take a new test and gain a Romanian license then I guess you could keep your old one.

Hey guys,
Is it possible someone to share with me English driving learning materials or direct me from where I can buy them?

email - ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Is it a simple exchange or do I take a test?

JohnnyStLouis wrote:

Is it a simple exchange or do I take a test?

You really would have to ask, I know some countries you can exchange and others you have to take the test.

Hello , i am Lebanese living in Romania, i want to ask on how is the process to exchange my Lebanese driver license to the Romanian one and what papers do i need?

Thank you

Hi how are you. Please send me the metirial for driving Licence in english . Send some good site and name of the best book thanks a lot