Looking for a full-time job in bkk (can speak russian and english )

Hi to all^^ I'm resident of bangkok and now i looking a full-time job, please if anyone  can help with  advice i will be very grateful.

Hello Yanina87 and welcome to Expat.com!

You're looking for a job in which sector?
More details may help.;)

Harmonie.

hello :) I try to find position like assistant to CEO in charge of finance sales and marketing manager or any work in tourism industry but I can to consider  any proposal . Coz right now I have a lot of free time and  I can't sit at home without work it's so boring.

Hello Yanina87.

You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Bangkok section. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks I already did it )) not work yet(

Best wishes for job hunting and settling down.  In the mean time, pls enjoy what Thailand has to offer.  Cheers.

Hi,
check out jobsDB.co.th
but i have to tell you from experience it is not easy to find a job in Thailand as a foreigner (especially not the kind you want)....you need to speak Thai for most jobs especially as an assistant. also, if a thai can do the job they are very unlikely to give it to a foreigner.

have you considered checking for jobs in the Russian/Ukrainian embassy/consulate or some of the international schools?

good luck!

Hello Linni.

Seems that this discussion is a little old :rolleyes:

Never mind ;) thanks for your contribution.

Regards

Karen :)

Hello all)

Thanks for everything and also for support.
I work already one year just forgot to reply)))))
I found a great company and very happy about this and after one year I can speak thai))) not so well as I want but not bad))
For every one who try to find a job in Thai, I can say nothing possible not exist Just need to believe in yourself)))