Bahrain Expat ability to visit Saudi

I have read the answer to this somewhere however, I cannot seem to find out what I am thinking.

I am American and my husband is Egyptian He is working Bahrain and I am on his visa as his wife and our newborn son will be also. I am curious if and how we can get a visa to go to Khobar to lets say Ikea to shop I lived in Khobar before and know how easy it is to go to Bahrain but going to Saudi the first time was extremely hard.

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi Egyptianwife1977 ... Welcome to the Forum :)

Glad to see you active on the Forum sharing with us your expat experience in Bahrain ... Keep up the good work.

Well; to go to KSA, you may have to apply for a tourist visa or a transit visa at an authorized agent of Saudi Embassy in Bahrain.

This is the link - algosaibigrouponline.com/home.html for one of the agents; you can contact them for further clarifications on the paperwork required for the visa :)

Hope this Helps

Regards

VidoDido Jazak Allah Khair.  I really appreciate it.

I will do my best to continue to contribute for sure.  I may take an Umrah visa also. It seems this is the easiest route to go to Saudi for Anything.  I really appreciate your help!

I am so ready to come back home to Bahrain USA is over rated ;-)