Seeking job opportunity!!

i'm tunisian i speak arabic french and english and i want to work and live in turkey; that's why im looking for job and if there is someone who can guide and help me it would be great! thanks a lot

Hi and welcome to Expat.com kiki999!

Maybe you could tell more about your qualifications and experience so that other members can advise you accordingly.

Regards
Armand

thank you Armand for answering me!
well i got a 4-years university degree in english literature and language 2010. i taught as a supply teacher for one month plus i worked admin assistant for the government for the preparation of the country elections during 4 months. i know it is skinny as experience but my work during the election period taught me how to address very important personnalities and communicate with them. all i want now new opportunity and i hope my little experience would not be an obstacle in achieving my objectives. im full of energy and i dont fear any challenges!

I would suggest you to have a look at the Turkey jobs section and why not posting an advert ;)

Good luck
Armand

okey i do! thx for the tip!;)

hi dear even u know several  languages u must learn turkish cause they can not speak other language ,but u can have residence by studying by paying 900$ for 6 months or 1800$ for one year but be sure that they will need a lot ur knowledge and u can choose ur work as u like

hi dear nina! thank you for caring!
i have no problem to learn the turkish im already takin courses.the point is that once coming to turkey i would like to find a friend to guide me and to help me looking for a job and once i got my job i have no problem regarding integration im sociable and i have the charisma to be easily and quickly accepted loved and integarted is not im thanking my self but you can say i dare challenges and my art of communication is what make my strength! if i may pass you my email to get acquainted and to chat on msn and why not may be we can be friend.:)
thank you once again!

sorry where do u take courses?

I have seen that you are willing to work in Turkey but you gotta be more specific in terms of which industry and what field. If you are more specific, I can try to find some contacts for you in here as well.

Take care

@ Nina i mean am taking courses in the turkish language in order to speak that language in a private school of foreign languages in tunisia.
@Mnida really thanks for your generosity! my last job was supply teacher in school i taught little kids of 11 years old the french and english i like that job but im open to other propositions for example in the field of tourism or administration or any else...thank you again! this is my email if you like to contact me shakshouka2222@hotmail.com