Just moved to Milan - would love to meet new people!

Hi everyone!

My name is Natasha, I'm 24, and I just moved to Milan 2 days ago from London with work.  I speak English, intermediate French - I'm working on my Italian, but at the moment it's pretty basic.

I'd love to meet new people, to make friends/ learn Italian and about the city - hope to hear from you soon!

Natasha

Hey Natasha,
I'm a New Zealander, 30 years old, and also new to Milan. Trying to find a job at the moment! I'm keen to meet some new people too, so I'm keen to catch up! I'm also learning Italian, pretty much a beginner also :) Cath

Great - well I'm pretty much completely free if you fancy doing something this weekend?  I'm not sure if something is on (you fancy an exhibition or something) or just something as simple as a coffee...

Yeah I have no idea if there is anything on, maybe we should just meet for coffee/lunch on saturday and go from there? Do you have any suggestions on where to meet? I havent been to a lot of places myself yet and if I have I dont know the names of them! Perhaps somewhere on via Dante in front of the castle?

Hi girls!
I'd like to join you for a coffee or something else...I'm an Italian teacher and I need to improve my English. We could meet for a language exchange!

Hi Antolina that sounds great! Is there anywhere you can recommend us to meet? :)

Of course! I know many places we could meet up! :)

Great! Let us know what you recommend!

What about a coffee shop close to the metro Lanza (green line)? It's in Corso Garibaldi, 12. Do you know it?

OK sounds good just let us know the name of the cafe and what time! :)

Hi Natasha (and the other ones) and welcome in Milan :D

I'm Matteo, new here, looking for a place where to meet foreign people in Italy, cause i need to improve my english (or spanish :D) and i love to know people from other countries.

Don't you mind if i'm male? :DD

Sure - the more the better I think.

I have to be back at my flat in Pagano for 3pm to let the cleaner in for my flatmate - can we meet before then (maybe about 1pm??) to give me time to get back?

Look forward to tomorrow :)

Ok, let's wait for antolina to give us all details :)

Can I join?

Guys, let's meet at 1pm in front of the coffee shop. It's called "Botega Caffé Cacao" in Via Garibaldi, 12 (Lanza).
Who is coming?
Let me know...

Oppssss I am in Assago on my bicycle. It's already 2pm.... What not later?

antolina wrote:

Guys, let's meet at 1pm in front of the coffee shop. It's called "Botega Caffé Cacao" in Via Garibaldi, 12 (Lanza).
Who is coming?
Let me know...

Tomorrow right?

I'm in, sure!

Later i'll send you a PM for contacts (just to let things easier :D)

Yes, tomorrow!!!!

Where tomorrow?

OK great see you all at 1pm tomorrow :)

In via Garibaldi?

Yes, see you tomorrow in Corso Garibaldi 12!

Hey Guys, I am going to be new in Milan from next Wednesday. I am quite nervous as its my first time alone in Italy and ive very basic Italian. Would anyone be interested in meeting sometime?