Hay!!New to Milan, looking for British Friends :) +British apperitivo

Hi everyone, I'm Lucy.

I am moving to Milan on the 27th November to teach English.... i'm sooooo exited but only speak really basic Itaian.

I'm hoping to meet some British friends to enjoy Milan with, people in the same situation .... cause its soooo confusing at the beggining :( and its nice to have friends around to talk to and grab a coffee ect... :)

Does Milan have any gatherings for British? If not i'd love to start a weekly apperitivo where we can all meet new people and get to know eachother. Chat about are experiences in Milan, and have a good time :) let me know your thorghts :) and the best places to meet :)

Hope to hear off you all...

Stay amazing :)

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

I am moving to Milan on Saturday, in the same position as you relying on very basic Italian.

From talking to people on this site I think aperitivo meet ups do happen from time to time, someone else is probably better on the details but I'll keep you in the loop if I hear of anything.

If you want to do some exploring get in touch when you arrive and I would be in for weekly meet ups if that gets off the ground.

Deborah x

Hey guys

I'm up for weekly meet-ups! I arrive on Tuesday and need to start Italian from scratch pretty much.

Steve

Definitely up for weekly meetups :)

Well, lets do it! I'm gonna be there as of Tuesday. I've already got a ton of places I want to check out :) are you guys up for happy hour by the canal?

Hay, I'm not there yet :)
But looking forward to meeting up :)
Have a great time there and see you in 3 weeks x

Ah that's right, 27th of November...alright then have a safe move over :)

Hey guys, I'm up for meetups as well! I'm Italian and I'd be happy to teach you some basics between one drink and another... after the second I don't guarantee the accuracy of my grammar. :)

Ciao

Albe

Amazing.... i will keep you all updated when i come in Milan, will be great to know people when  first arrive...

See you all soon,
Take care and enjoy Milan :)

Lucy

Count me in :)

27th of november? i read only now.... :D

OMG 17 DAYS TO GO........

I'm so exited to finally get out there!!

Any ideas of a good place where we can all meet up?

xxx

hey lucyjane.... but you are in italy or not?

i hope we can have a meet up all together...... XD

Hi Lucyjane!!!
You're wellcome.
I'm Italian and I'd like to learn some basic english!!
I have good experience for travel on the mountains!!

if there's still room in the pub you can count me in ! : )
I've been here for two months but so busy with work so would love to meet some new friends. see you all hopefully soon