Hellloooooo! its so good to type english knowing you will understand!

Hellooo!
I am from London, now living in Milan. I work in my dads gym, where I get to meet lovely people but sometimes I just want to talk about baked beans, marmite and abbreviate my words and know people will understand me! Haha
Anyone fancy chatting and typing LOL or BRB over and over just for the happiness it brings let me know! :-)
Bronwen

hiya :) good to read abt (about ) ur (your) post.

Bronwen,
Nice message, ahoy to the abbreviations. :)

ahoy?

Woohoooo abbrieviation frenzy!! :-) pahahah! I spend my days explaining my texts!! Its quite hard to type english properly!! Ha

ciao bronwen,

good to see you here.like to know more about your gym.
hear from you soon.

gayan

Hi Gayan
The gym is near the Politecnico University on Via giovanni pascoli, the website is polisquash.net
Its mainly a squash club but is on 2 floors, 4 squash courts, cardio machines and then weights and studio upstairs. A small sauna also!
We have classes Kettlebells, Zumba, Pilates etc and now Boxing.
:-) that's about it really!!

ciao bronwen,

thanks a lot for your information's.well is there lots of foreigners working out?.i like to mix many different cultures.once i got a job i will sing up with a gym, you can add me in facebook also, it's " [email protected] "

have a good day.

gayan

Hey, if you want to meet up let me know! I know how you feel - I have constant cheddar cheese withdrawals but I have eventually found baked beans here so its all good! x

yeeey i found them too!! international stores are my saving grace!! now i miss full english breakfasts!! their just not the same when you cook them yourself! haha!

Hiiii ! You still in Milan? I am moving there for a month at the end of this month. I wouldnt mind that at all as i will probably be very home sick :(

@jennijaffa: where did you find baked beans?! I would kill for some bacon, beans, and cheddar cheese :(

€2.65 for a tin of baked beans at my local supermarket mate... people started coming over to see what I was looking at cause I was staring at the price for so long, one of my few Italian words now, perche?

2.65?!?!?? Jesus, thats insane. Need to organise those beers sometime, works been crazy :(

If go to this shop called Kathay, in Via Antonio Rosmini (Chinatown), u can find Baked Beans, Marmite and sometimes cheddar.. but for the last one u should be very lucky!

This is the website of the shop kathay.it

I use your dads gym and i'm pretty sure i've heard/seen you there - if you want to talk about beans, marmite, cheddar, ahh and being selfish here branston pickle, please drop me a message - or i'll be sure to say hi next time i'm in Poli squash.

An intellectual debate about the virtues of beans - I knew there was something I was missing from home.

I have found the sacred bean in Milan but it's very expensive - what I am yet to find is proper English bacon - anyone got any suggestions?