Anyone interested in Dancing ?

We're students in Hanoi and we practice @ our studio every Mon Wed Fri 6pm-9pm
If you are interested in dancing, want to share the experiences, knowledges, skills, choreographies. Please text me @ +84-90-428-0928 or email me minh69@me.com to get the guides to go to our studio.

Check our Youtube Channel @ youtube.com/loggerscrew
Our team's name is LOGGERS.
Nice to meet y'all ;-)

welcome to Expat.com

Hi minh69!

Could you please post in the classes section of Hanoi classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

hi, could you tell us a bit further?
what kind of dance are you practising and do you welcome newbies or do they have to be a bit more advanced?

rojamin wrote:

hi, could you tell us a bit further?
what kind of dance are you practising and do you welcome newbies or do they have to be a bit more advanced?

it's okay. let me introduce.
We're just students from differents universities and high-schools in Hanoi, go to our dance studio and practice together every mon/wed/fri 6-8pm.
We dont charge any fees for taking our class, we just ask people who come practice to share with us the studio rent monthy fee.
And if you just drop in, take some classes for free 'til when you really want to join us every weeks.
Our kind of dance ... hmmm i dont know how to call it. It's just dance and groove to the music, not yet hip-hop.
We create the choreography which is fit the music and teach that choreography to everyone who attends our daily classes, all kind of dance is acceptable :-)
If there's any dance competiton, we will combine our choreographies with some staging/transitions/formations ideas and sometimes a story.... to make a performance on stage.

And we're definitely willing to be shared and to learn anyone's choreography or experiences in any kind of dance (ex: ballet, contemporary, jazz, swing dance, dance sport, ....) and especially making new friends is great ;-)

Go to our youtube channel to see some dance performances and concepts: youtube.com/loggerscrew (see the featured channels to check others channel of our other members)

Okay, it's DONE for introducing, forgive me if my english is bad :-)

I am so interested of join us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!