A billion questions about Gibraltar....

Hey there :)

I've read through nearly every post on the forum about Gibraltar thus far but I still have a few questions and it'd be great if some of you could be so kind as to answer :)

I'm planning to move to the Rock in about three weeks but some things (which might seem random at first) have been bugging me because I can't find answers on line.

1 - What's the Healthcare like  in Gibraltar? Is it possible to sign up to a plan with the Health Service rather than a Private provider?

2 - Are the banks in Gibraltar linked to UK banks (e.g. Barclays in Gib, if someone already had a UK account, could they treat the branch in Gib as a "local" one for the account they already had).

3 - In terms of Internet, I know it's quite expensive in Gib and the speeds are quite slow but, who's the best provider in your opinion?

4 - What are the pub/club opening hours like in Gib?

Thank you so much for reading my q's and thanks in advance for replying ;)

Hiya

Lucky you going so soon!

I would contact Gib Gov in London.  I got an email recently from
them re health care, still haven't worked it out. There were some contact details.
Sure they will have details re point 2 too.  Point 3 don't know. Loads of bars around. Don't know about clubs though and what time they close!

Let us know what you find out re above.

Coco