What will be the pay

I have an offer to work in romania in a hotel.It would be a great help that someone advice me about the salary for chefs in romania for expats.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

-where exactly in Romania?
-what kind of hotel?
-for a chef with under 2 years of experience the salary would be somewhere around 400 euro(that in the best case scenario;for example in my area,which is 100km from Bucharest,a 1year+ chef receives 300 euro)
-a master-chef can receive even 1000 euro/month

Chef at a 5-star hotel (Hilton, Marriot, Radisson,etc) several thousands of EURO a month.

How long is a piece of string? Starting from the bottom (net, per month):

Commis chef in a neighbourhood restaurant: ~250 Euro
Head chef in a neighbourhood restaurant: ~400 Euro
Sous chef in a well-known restaurant: ~800  Euro
Head chef in a well-known restaurant: ~1500 Euro
Head chef for a large hotel restaurant: 5-7000 Euro

Thank you Maykal ,you gave me a right information.Thank you very much for your help.

Hello, i just passed all interviews with genpackt company, about accounts receivable position.
I could use some help before giving final answer.
From what i see they offer like arround 700 euro net monthly, but they did not say anythign about salary yet. (guessing they will mention it on the call i will get to confirm about the job)
I wouldlike to know if it is a good salary and further more some more details about cost of living in bucharest, like apartment rentals (fully furninshed), bills like water-gas-heat-mobile-internet etc per month and how about grocery stuff?
If anyone ould give me a heads up (info) as soon as possible as in 2-3 days i will get that call, i would appreciate it.

There are lots of posts on the cost of living in Bucharest if you have a search around. It also depends on how you like to live. In your other post you mention wanting to rent for 250 Euro. That's doable. Add on about another 150 Euro to cover your bills (heating, gas, electric, TV, net) and that leaves you 300 for food and entertainment. You won't be living the high life, but you'll be living.