Meeting new people and making friends

i am alone in thessaloniki except for having my married son and his baby son here so i would like to meet and befriend expats here cos in my fifteen years' long experience here the locals in greece don't want foreigners to say the least except if the foreigner is rich and beautiful and even then if s/he is coming from america britain and other rich countries which i am not cos i am semi greek from serbia...

I.W.O.G.(International Women`s Organization of Greece) is a good organization to join, if you want to meet lots of women living in Thessaloniki.. They meet for coffee once a month & organize other activities..  check out their web site: iwog.gr
Open to women from all over the world, living in Thessaloniki with English spoken as the common language..

hi,its me again,niki,and i am writing to ask u a favour.when i got o the site u gave me,i filld a form for joining but didnt know what to put as addressto which i was sending the form,so i put iwog.gr,but i am affraid i cant possibly become a member till tomorrow noon,wednesday,when their next meeting is taking place,nor do i know ehere inle hall at alatolia college is cos im new in thessaloniki,i have lived in athens for 15 years,and so i also sent an email to marianne dundon who is in charge as i understood,but im afraid neither she will see my email in time for me to find out where it is and if i can go there thou i am not yet a member.as u can see i am very eager to go tomorrow cos it will be another month till next meeting.and i am leaving end may...
p;ease help me if u can.i want to meet new ladies!
greetings
niki

I.W.O.G. is open to members & non members (women only)
Ingle Hall , Anatolia college is in Pylea on the road going up to Panorama..number 58 bus & the bus stop is called Anatolia..

I`ll give you a call in the morning...:) early..

Γεια σας,
επιδιώκει επαφή ελληνικά να συνεχίσουμε να μιλάμε.
ευχαριστώ σε σας.

Hi Laetitia, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.