Out of town this comming week:)

Hey gfs and bfs let's go out of town this week who will be free? Let's chill. Beach drink ... And more fun:)

Drop me a message:)Cheers

Let's rock 'n roll...!!
that sounds great..!!
problem is i'm here in Maldives,, :P:(

Lol you should come here in Asia:)

Shie, Your not wrong there. Singapore is out of this world! :)
Been there twice and would definitely make another trip given the chance ;)

J

Maldives is still part of Asia..ehehehe! :D 
I would love too,but I have my work here,,

Do you work in SG?
or just for "Out of town this comming week:)"

jazzy851 wrote:

Shie, Your not wrong there. Singapore is out of this world! :)
Been there twice and would definitely make another trip given the chance ;)

J

AGREE \^_^/

@edvilyn - For me, I work in the Middle East - but have been to SG on work and loved it there, didnt want to come back :)

Maldives  .. Yeah I'm actually working here.. in singapore, I'm such a hard working person lol that's why really need to have  'beach time rest':) let's goo

@jazzyy ... Yeah  u should come again :)

@ Shie - I will sure try another trip to SG - as there are a few places i want to visit that i didn't see last time. So I may ask you for advice :)

J

@Shie
.,come here in Maldives then,you can have your 
'beach time rest' :)
Here you can find nice beaches and resorts!!
I can be your tour guide,,eheheh Jazzy wanna come too??
How's life in Middle East? for sure its so damn Hot on there,this time!

I was there in Singapore last last year just for 1day and had lots of fun with my friends! It's a cool place.. and again Last January,i stop over,i wanna roam SG but i can't,was waiting for my next flight..! PITY ME:(

Shie, i know what you mean when you say you work hard. I saw this for my self when i went to SG. Alot of people there tend to work very hard. So i can see why you need the beach :D

edvilyn - I've just seen Male part of Maldives - its the size of a tennis court :P does that mean everyone know everyone there :proud

yes,EXACTLY!! and take note "JUST AN HOUR" you can roam around Male' by walk,,, ehehe,,
You know what, it's not good to live here.. You'll get bored!

but as i message you, i recommended Maldives for you and Shie, you can find good beaches here! really,it's a nice place.. everything just for pleasure and relaxing..!
(I'm talkin' about the other part of Maldives,ok..islands and resorts,..not in Male'):cool:

Shie, is there alot of beaches in SG - I didnt come across any, but my time was short there to discover any. But I did notice, alot of work crowds chill in bars and clubs..

Yeah we souls do that.... Im planning to visit Maldives .... But hey jazzy nope actually Singapore is only good for party , pub, clubbing .... Beaches is not good ... I'm talking about out of Singapore ("*  like Philippines boracay,Thailand pipi island:) and some other country not except Singapore :)  so no choice I will be traveling alone again:(

Hi Shie, your thread has been moved to Singapore forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.