Where to play Table Tennis ?

Hi Everyone,

I recently moved to Singapore and interested in knowing a few clubs or community centers where i can play table tennis.
Since i am new here, i am also searching for a partner to play with.
I am an intermediate level player...have played table tennis in my school days till state level.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Varun

On a sturdy Table. JW

Welcome on Expat.com Varun ;)

On a sturdy Table

Oh thats not nice :/... But it has made me laugh when I read it :)

I like the sense of humour too but I would appreciate a real suggestion :-)

hi, welcome to Singapore.

You can join our table tennis playing session at mindchicclub.com
We hav regular playing session on every Sat (S'pore Central area eg. Yishun, Bishan, etc)
can email me if you need further info: [email protected]

Hi You can join me.
I have played table tennis in my college days and keen to play with a regular partner.
We can play at Tampines where there are few tables.
Pls mail me if you are game for a session next wkend

hi--is it ok to get a few sessions of tis game with you or your friends? i havent played for a while though so i need your patience. :)
thanks

where can I play Table Tennis and join any group? Please drop me a line if you guys are playing somewhere around Sembawang.

looking forwards to playing TT with you all.

Regards,
Naynanda

I am currently stay in Jurong West,is there any table tennis club here?

@obafemimayowaayomide - Please lower caps lock when writing! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi varuntomar,
This is Abdul Rehman, I am from Pakistan, currently in Singapore and would like to play table tennis with you if you wish to. I am here for a short visit of 1 month.

Thanks
Abdul Rehman

Hi guy, u can play with me if u dun mind :) I'm a pro. Was represented Malaysia youths previously. However I stopped playing it for about 5 years due to no kaki here. If anyone interested can text me 91171520. Ashton here :) thanks

Hello...yishun got any place cn play table tennis.....miss it so much...

Hi I'm a new expat here in Singapore and am also looking for a club or group to start playing regularly again.  Intermediate level.  I live in the Dover area.  Anybody interested in playing or know of a club/group in the area? Thanks!

Hi GregoryL, I am Emmanuel, in Singapore for 2 days and look for a table tennis club here in Singapore. I often travel there with my equipment. If you're here till monday let me know if you want to play/practise. I ve been playing for more than 20 years.

Now I am in Chinatown Singapore. Tomorrow I will go to Toa Payoh to play table tennis there. If you read this message, you can call me. I am at the hotel Furama City center, 6533 3888. My name is Mr Emmanuel Plusquellec.

Thank you !!

Dear Frds

I wish to play table-tennis on every saturday-sunday, can anyone help to suggest me where I can play & I need partner also.

Can anyone share time for this game (T-T) with me>

I hope i will get +ve reply from frds.

Dear varun

R u still playing T-T?

If Yes, can i contact u,i would like to join.

my number - 84324156

PL CALL FOR SATURDAY-SUNDAY.

or give refer number to contact person for T-T.

Hi SNEHAL05,

Please note that this thread is from 2011.

I suggest you to create a new thread on the Singapore forum, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.