Indian guy From Dubai - Wanna visit Luanda for business

Hi I live in Dubai & wanna travel to Angola to explore business opportunities there.

Could anyone guide me on the following:-

1. Visit visa assistance
2. Budget Motels/Gueshouses in Luanda
3. Indian food availability in Luanda

Would highly appreciate your assistance/tips for the same.

Hi, my name is siddiq fudda, I am living in Luanda, Angola, since 2000, please send to me an e mail and explain in detail what is your proposal, Luanda is the most expensive city, so, before entering in to this country, you better see the possible investment you can make.

Regards
Siddiq

Hi SiddiqFudda!

I would suggest you to help on the forum so that other members could also benefit from it.

Thanks
Armand

Hi, Angola is good for investment, Visit visas are given to those who has invitation letter from an Angolan company.  Angolan companies do not send invitations to those who are not known to them and are not aware of the details of the business and investment. You may write to me at [email protected],  for further information.

Regards
Siddiq Fudda

Also go through African head hunters websites. They provide excellent tips.

What is your name, business in Dubai, give me the information about your investment and type of business you want to do in Angola, I will supply  you with all the information and will guide you. You may write to  me at ***

Regards
Siddiq

visavise.com

Hi  ,

Please advice if Metal Scrap Export is allowed from Angola??

i will appreciate if some one can advice me more details about this business in Angola as i am planning to start on May 13.

Regards
Anuj

Yes it.s allow ther is a french company which exporting from here to China,but do not remember the name,just a meet the guy once.
Good luck

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hello,
Looking for business Partner in Angola . Please reply ***.au or whats app ****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello , My name is Rahman , I am from Australia , I am looking for some agolan local people to do business . I manufacture cloths and I would like to sell it in Angola . Please contact me whats app ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Bobby000,

this thread is an old one, please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website.

- Angola classifieds > Business partners.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed