New Comer in Luanda

Hi all,

I'm now in Luanda since 4 weeks and looking forward to make new friends. Any tips on where to go, what to do?

Thanks to help me socializing :P

Bonjour taschka,

j'espere que tu vas bien!!
je serai bientot a luanda a partir de 21 juillet, 3 mois pour une mission, je connais personne la bas, si tu es toujours la, ca serai genial.
voila voila!!!

a tres bientot
v.aneja

Helo everyone.... I am new to this forum...I might move to angola in a month or two....please help me with information about the city as how it is to live....social safety cuz I would be taking my wife along..... Please also tell me about indians in angola.....

Hi, there is a large number of Indians & pakistanians expats in Luanda.
Life is better than I expected and I moved just 3 months ago.
There are basic rules to respect and that's all.
Dan

Hi there , I saw your post about new comer in Lunda . Are you here with your wife ? We have just moved here few days back and trying to connect to some indian families .
Thanks
Neha

Hello , we have just moved to luanda few days back and trying to connect to some indian families. Can you help us .
Neha

Hello Neha,

Just to inform you that you have posted on a 2011 thread, i think that it would be best if you can create a new topic on the Luanda forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi i am moving to Luanda next month with my wife and a daughter of 3yrs. If u r in Luanda, would love to meet up.
Regards

Can you please guide me how to find Pakistani there in Luanda, as i am coming there for business purpose