Looking for full time live out nanny in cologne.

We are looking for a full time live out nanny in cologne.  Preferably English and German speaking. Please contact me if you are experienced and looking for this type of position.

Hello Kbysouth and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Cologne classifieds > community section/ Babysitting, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Im looking for a full time job here in köln...i'm flexible of any kind of  house work baby sitter and i'm also a certified massage therapist..If interested please contact me or send me an email anytime..Thank you!

Hallo ich bin sehr interesiert in the offert job ich suche ein place  job wie babysistter in deutschland finden und ich bin sehr liebervoll und sehr flexibelarbeit  hir lasse ich ihnen mein emeil wenn sie mochten konnen sie mir contaktieren vielen dank muchas gracias

Hi Alba coronel > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum?

Well, this is an old thread.

I suggest you to post your advert in the jobs in Cologne section.

Thank you,
Christine

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the jobs section]

Hello my name is Greta.
I had a lot of experience with different ages of kids and would like to work as a nanny in Germany as well.
Do you still need a nanny?
Looking forward for your reply,

Greta

Hello

Are you still looking for work as a babysitter or nanny?
:)
Lianne

Hello Lianne,

This discussion is quite outdated, i invite you to run through the adverts in the Babysitting in Cologne section of the website so as to lay your hand on a babysitter.

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna

Danke ^^
Xx