Considering jobs in international school

Hi,

I am British. I am an NQT and am considering job ads in international schools in Bangkok. I would be particularly interested to hear any stories from people who have moved to become a teacher in an international school...how the school is, have you managed  to make friends in and out of school, how was settling into the city. etc. Any info would be great!

I haven't done much travelling so this would be a big change but something I am doing alot of research into.

Thankyou
:)

Hey,
Im an expat living in BKK and teaching at the moment in an international school! The school is new and lovely. Bangkok is easy to settle into as the people are all so friendly! Friends are easy to make through expat websites as the school I work in is very small it was a good way of meeting other people.
I noticed that your post is quite old so I imagine you have already made your mind up but if you want any help please don't hesitate to contact me!

Hi Charlip,

Am coming over in July to teach in an International School in Bangkok. Hoping to make some friends ----coming with hubby and children.

Nads