Salary structure at Jubail Industrial College, Jubail

Hi:
Can anyone advise what should be the salary and benefits for an Assistant Professor at Jubail Industrial College (JIC) at Jubail, KSA ?
Is Asst Prof highest rank at JIC ? I am from Alberta, Canada and got 15 years of teaching and research experience with PhD.
I appreciate your help.
Regards
Charlierish

being Canadian
the starting Salary will be around 25,000
with family status + accomodation + Medical + yearly paid vacation with return ticket of two kids

Thanks so much for your advise.I appreciate it.  I have few more questions below and I thank you if you could let me know what you think..

1. How is Jubail Industrial College ? In terms of quality of staff and teaching faculty.

2. How stable these faculty positions are ? Are they usually renewable ?

3. Can my kids study in the ISG Jubail School (http://www.isg-jubail.org/) for free ?

4. Can we ship our vehicle from Canada to Jubail ? Are the moving expenses provided by the Royal Commission ?

5. How is the ovrall quality of life in Jubail ?

Thanks so much for all the help.

Regards

Can someone please help on the above questions...
Best Regards

charlierish wrote:

Can someone please help on the above questions...
Best Regards

We can't if we don't have the information. 

My suggestion is that you go to LinkedIn and find somebody who actually works there and ask him or her these questions.

You could also post these questions at Dave's Internet Cafe, a site exclusively for teachers.

Thanks Alliecat for the advise.
Regards

hey..

i just want to wish you the best of luck.. my younger brother is a student actually over there.. i will ask him if you need more information.

just email me whatever you need.

Thanks Faisal:
Could you please let me know your e-mail id... mine is [email protected]